    system or accpet calls from voip and route through the land line if needed

    Can anyone help? Software avaliable @ www.3cx.com by them way

    Cheers glenn

    Glenn, Nov 26, 2006

  2. Glenn

    RH Guest

    "Glenn" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi all
    >
    > I have just downloaded 3cx free windows pbx seystem which seems to work
    > great. What I need is a uk supplier for a voip gateway (also product
    > details if possible) so I can accept the calls coming in from my landline
    > in to the system or accpet calls from voip and route through the land line
    > if needed
    >
    > Can anyone help? Software avaliable @ www.3cx.com by them way

    Probably the cheapest and most easite sto get hold of is linksys SPA-3000
    series
    ATA, it also works as an FXS prot allowing a normal phone to be plugged in
    and should
    connect to your PBX

    It might be a bit overkill if your using SIP phones but it is the cheapest
    solution I think around. for
    a single PSTN line, they can be bought from lots of places including
    broadbandbuyer.co.uk

    RH, Nov 26, 2006

  3. Glenn

    Brian A Guest

    On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 16:03:10 -0000, "RH"
    <> wrote:

    >"Glenn" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi all
    >>
    >> I have just downloaded 3cx free windows pbx seystem which seems to work
    >> great. What I need is a uk supplier for a voip gateway (also product
    >> details if possible) so I can accept the calls coming in from my landline
    >> in to the system or accpet calls from voip and route through the land line
    >> if needed
    >>
    >> Can anyone help? Software avaliable @ www.3cx.com by them way

    >Probably the cheapest and most easite sto get hold of is linksys SPA-3000
    >series
    >ATA, it also works as an FXS prot allowing a normal phone to be plugged in
    >and should
    >connect to your PBX
    >
    >It might be a bit overkill if your using SIP phones but it is the cheapest
    >solution I think around. for
    >a single PSTN line, they can be bought from lots of places including
    >broadbandbuyer.co.uk

    and
    www.broadbandstuff.co.uk
    The new version of the SPA-3000 is the SPA-3102.
    Same as the SPA-3000, afaik, with a 1 port router included.
    This means that if you have a simple set up you can plug the SPA-3102
    into a modem and take an output from the SPA-3102 into a computer.
    Of course, if you don't want to use the router facility, you don't
    have to.
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Nov 26, 2006