    While we walk the street
    Too chicken to even try it

    The Clash - White Riot
    ats@jbex, Sep 21, 2005

  2. ats@jbex

    Mark Guest

    On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 11:37:49 GMT, "ats@jbex"
    <> wrote:

    >Any suggestions as to which provider and equipment to use in France please?
    >I will be living just outside of Paris if that makes a difference and my
    >broadband supplier is France Telecom.

    If Free is available where you are you could have gone with that.
    29.99 Euro for a triple-play bundle including VoIP and calls.
    --
    Mark
    Mark, Sep 21, 2005

  3. ats@jbex

    Tone Guest

    <> wrote:

    >Any suggestions as to which provider and equipment to use in France please?
    >I will be living just outside of Paris if that makes a difference and my
    >broadband supplier is France Telecom.
    >
    >TIA

    I think France Telecom is attempting to ban VOIP at the moment as they
    state they have the monopoly on Telecoms

    --

    Just livin the Vida Sofa
    Tone, Sep 21, 2005
  4. ats@jbex

    H@rro Guest

    "ats@jbex" <> schreef in bericht
    > Any suggestions as to which provider and equipment to use in France
    > please?
    > I will be living just outside of Paris if that makes a difference and my
    > broadband supplier is France Telecom.

    I'm actively using vtelcom.fr which delivers a DID plus prepaid calling for
    just 26euro per year.

    //H
    H@rro, Sep 21, 2005
  5. ats@jbex

    Stephane M Guest

    "ats@jbex" <> wrote in message
    > Any suggestions as to which provider and equipment to use in France

    please?
    > I will be living just outside of Paris if that makes a difference and my
    > broadband supplier is France Telecom.
    >
    > TIA
    > --
    > ats@jbex
    >
    > All the power's in the hands
    > Of people rich enough to buy it
    > While we walk the street
    > Too chicken to even try it
    >
    > The Clash - White Riot

    I some of my friends in France are using www.voipfone.co.uk with Free,and
    that works fine
    They have a BT101 (grandstream) for IP -> IP commuinications....
    We just needed to add a router... :)
    I don't know anybody using FT, but that should work out.....
    Make the test, go on www.voipfone.co.uk and donwload the software for
    testing communications.....

    Cheers,

    Stephane
    Stephane M, Sep 21, 2005
  6. ats@jbex

    Ian Guest

    "Tone" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 11:37:49 GMT, "ats@jbex"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Any suggestions as to which provider and equipment to use in France

    please?
    > >I will be living just outside of Paris if that makes a difference and my
    > >broadband supplier is France Telecom.
    > >
    > >TIA

    > I think France Telecom is attempting to ban VOIP at the moment as they
    > state they have the monopoly on Telecoms

    No monoply any more, the voipbuster/voipcheap or whatever they are called
    this week now have a licence and have a service in france. Also Wanadoo have
    a voip service as well.

    Ian
    Ian, Sep 21, 2005
  7. ats@jbex

    ats@jbex Guest

    On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 21:06:52 +0100, Stephane M wrote:

    > "ats@jbex" <> wrote in message
    >> Any suggestions as to which provider and equipment to use in France

    > please?
    >> I will be living just outside of Paris if that makes a difference and my
    >> broadband supplier is France Telecom.
    >>
    >> TIA
    >> --
    >> ats@jbex
    >>
    >> All the power's in the hands
    >> Of people rich enough to buy it
    >> While we walk the street
    >> Too chicken to even try it
    >>
    >> The Clash - White Riot

    > I some of my friends in France are using www.voipfone.co.uk with Free,and
    > that works fine
    > They have a BT101 (grandstream) for IP -> IP commuinications....
    > We just needed to add a router... :)
    > I don't know anybody using FT, but that should work out.....
    > Make the test, go on www.voipfone.co.uk and donwload the software for
    > testing communications.....
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Stephane

    Thanks to all for your help and advice :)
    --
    ats@jbex

    Every year is the same
    And I feel it again,