    specific questions are -

    what equipment?

    pricewise is it better to go with the conventional phone systems
    Mostro, Mar 1, 2004

  2. Mostro

    Guest Guest

    For only 3 or 4 phones I doubt you could find a cost affective solution
    UNLESS you went with one of the free IP systems (Linux and Asterisks). I
    don't use it myself, my employer sells traditional and IP phone systems for
    small and mid-size companies, but I've heard good things about Asterisks.
    But like any Unix/Linux based freeware you do need to do a bit more yourself
    (can't just call tech support).

    Guest, Mar 2, 2004

  3. Mostro

    Dan Guest

    I guess it all really depends what you are looking to accomplish. Do
    you want to just cut down on LD costs? Are you looking to do a peer to
    peer connection with remote offices/locations? Are you looking to
    obtain dial tone of another city via VoIP? There are a few
    possibilities once we can narrow down what you wish to accomplish.

    Dan, Mar 3, 2004
  4. Mostro

    Mostro Guest

    I guess first thing was the cost effective side of it. It looks like at
    this point it would not make sense for me. Thanks for your replies.

    Mostro, Mar 3, 2004