    I couldn't see anything on the Grandstream website.

    Cheers
    Ke
    Kev, May 16, 2006

  2. Kev wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > Are there tools/plug-in's available to integrate with with Outlook that
    > will allow me to initate a call on my voip handset (I have a Grandstream
    > GXP2000). e.g. I find my phone number in the address book, and then
    > right-click or whatever to start the call.
    >
    > It doesn't need to even integrate with Outlook, even if it was a
    > standalone dialer which could import my phone numbers, that would be
    > handy as well.
    >
    > I couldn't see anything on the Grandstream website.
    >
    > Cheers
    > Kev

    Voipfone have a piece of software called their TAPI Address book
    dialler, I'm not sure but this may do the trick.
    Thomas Kenyon, May 16, 2006

  3. Kev

    Kev Guest

    Hello Thomas,

    > Kev wrote:
    >
    >> Hi All,
    >>
    >> Are there tools/plug-in's available to integrate with with Outlook
    >> that will allow me to initate a call on my voip handset (I have a
    >> Grandstream GXP2000). e.g. I find my phone number in the address
    >> book, and then right-click or whatever to start the call.
    >>
    >> It doesn't need to even integrate with Outlook, even if it was a
    >> standalone dialer which could import my phone numbers, that would be
    >> handy as well.
    >>
    >> I couldn't see anything on the Grandstream website.
    >>
    >> Cheers
    >> Kev

    > Voipfone have a piece of software called their TAPI Address book
    > dialler, I'm not sure but this may do the trick.

    I took a look and can't see it (even after signing up). Where is it roughly?

    Cheers
    Ke
    Kev, May 16, 2006
  4. Kev wrote:
    > Hello Thomas,
    >
    >> Kev wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi All,
    >>>
    >>> Are there tools/plug-in's available to integrate with with Outlook
    >>> that will allow me to initate a call on my voip handset (I have a
    >>> Grandstream GXP2000). e.g. I find my phone number in the address
    >>> book, and then right-click or whatever to start the call.
    >>>
    >>> It doesn't need to even integrate with Outlook, even if it was a
    >>> standalone dialer which could import my phone numbers, that would be
    >>> handy as well.
    >>>
    >>> I couldn't see anything on the Grandstream website.
    >>>
    >>> Cheers
    >>> Kev

    >> Voipfone have a piece of software called their TAPI Address book
    >> dialler, I'm not sure but this may do the trick.
    >>

    > I took a look and can't see it (even after signing up). Where is it
    > roughly?
    >
    > Cheers
    > Kev

    http://www.voipfoneuserforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1032

    I've not used it, so I don't know what it's like.
    Alternative, if you use asterisk (and don't mind management running),
    you could use AstTapi (which is on sourceforge).
    Thomas Kenyon, May 16, 2006
  5. Kev

    Kev Guest

    Hello Thomas,

    > http://www.voipfoneuserforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1032
    >
    > I've not used it, so I don't know what it's like.
    > Alternative, if you use asterisk (and don't mind management running),
    > you could use AstTapi (which is on sourceforge).

    Appreciated...I'll investigate.

    Cheers
    Ke
    Kev, May 16, 2006
  6. Kev

    Guest

    Kev a écrit :

    > Hello Thomas,
    >

    > > http://www.voipfoneuserforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1032
    > >
    > > I've not used it, so I don't know what it's like.
    > > Alternative, if you use asterisk (and don't mind management running),
    > > you could use AstTapi (which is on sourceforge).

    > Appreciated...I'll investigate.
    >
    > Cheers
    > Kev

    I tried the Voipfone thing, but it would only work if you are a
    voipfone customer/client....
    I would like a similar call TAPI to use with Voipstunt or similar
    programs...
    , May 18, 2006
  7. Kev

    Kev Guest

    Hello ,

    > Kev a écrit :
    >
    >> Hello Thomas,
    >>
    >>> http://www.voipfoneuserforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1032
    >>>
    >>> I've not used it, so I don't know what it's like.
    >>> Alternative, if you use asterisk (and don't mind management
    >>> running),
    >>> you could use AstTapi (which is on sourceforge).

    >> Appreciated...I'll investigate.
    >>
    >> Cheers
    >> Kev

    > I tried the Voipfone thing, but it would only work if you are a
    > voipfone customer/client....
    > I would like a similar call TAPI to use with Voipstunt or similar
    > programs...

    Digging around I found this.

    http://sipx-wiki.calivia.com/index.php/Click-to-Dial_for_Outlook,_CardScan,_ACT!_using_SIP_TAPI
    http://www.enum.at/index.php?id=479

    Source can be obtained from here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/siptapi/

    I'll evaluate over the weekend when I get more time.

    Ke
    Kev, May 18, 2006