voip dial-peer

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Jan, Nov 29, 2004.

  1. Jan

    Jan Guest

    I have 2610 XM with 1 Fastethernet and VIC2-2BRI. Dialin and dialout over
    pots is ok.
    Also inbound pots calls get redirected to Asterisk y.y.y.y So far so good.

    But I want to setup VOIP sessions with local carrier for cheaper calls. I
    added dial-peer
    40 for this. Session target x.x.x.x But calls will always get routed to the
    pstn peers 50
    and 60. Peer x.x.x.x is never contacted or tried.

    SIP01#sh dial-peer voice summary
    dial-peer hunt 0
    AD PRE PASS
    OUT
    TAG TYPE MIN OPER PREFIX DEST-PATTERN FER THRU SESS-TARGET
    STAT PORT
    10 pots up up 0
    down 1/0/0
    20 pots up up 0