    Every suggestion is welcome

    Bye
    Rufus
    Rufus, Apr 26, 2004

  2. Rufus

    John Osmon Guest

    Rufus <> wrote:
    : Hi
    : I need some suggestion to solve a problem I have.
    : I need to realize a VoIP connection always up in order to replace a
    : connection between two old systems working with an audio interface.
    : The two system are not able to send any signaling to manage the connection
    : over a telephone line.
    : Does it exist any SW or HW configuration on cisco equipment that supply
    : this kind of functionality?

    Check out a private line automatic ringdown (plar) setup. It may or
    may not work depending on the needs of your application.
    John Osmon, Apr 27, 2004