VoIP conference calling

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Larry, Jan 4, 2004.

  1. Larry

    Larry Guest

    Hi,

    We are a small consulting group with a geographically diverse employee base.
    We often have conference calls as well as talk on the phone (Long Distance)
    for considerable periods of time.

    Does anyone know of a company that supports VoIP conference calls as a part
    of their service offerings? Or is it possible for us as a company to
    purchase a server appliance that can act as a conference server for VoIP
    calls.

    Our first preference would be to provides conference call via both VoIP and
    PSTN since we often have people in the field on cell phones. We currently
    subscribe to a flat rate PSTN service. We often have improptu conference
    calls that frequently assemble on very short notice.

    A email discussion with Vonage was of no use. Would prefer not having to
    "ping" each vendor individually if someone can point us in a direction.

    Thoughts and ideas would be appreciated.

    Regards
    Larry

    Larry, Jan 4, 2004

  2. Larry

    shido Guest

    Larry

    NuFone offers conferencing systems and services. We can set you up with a
    local or 800 number for large groups of people attending a PSTN or VoIP
    conference. Or we can set you up with a system of your own to point your
    current phones, IP Phones, or softphones to. It costs a lot less then you
    think.

    Send me a number where you can be reached or feel free to drop me a line at
    .
    --
    Greg Merriweather
    The NuFone Network