    And no, nothing to do with complaints or criticism of the provider, just my
    own inadequacy.

    Thanks
    Jed, Sep 3, 2012

  2. Jed

    Roger Mills Guest

    On 03/09/2012 11:45, Jed wrote:
    > Is there a regular in this group that has a voip.co.uk account and would be
    > willing to give this numpty some help? Simple stuff for someone that knows
    > what they're doing
    >
    > The only reason I'm suggesting a voip.co.uk account holder is because my
    > queries relate to the web management interface.
    >
    > And no, nothing to do with complaints or criticism of the provider, just my
    > own inadequacy.
    >
    > Thanks

    Try me if you like. I've got an account, but don't find the web
    interface totally intuitive!

    My email address DOES work and, although not routinely checked, I'll
    look out for one.
    --
    Cheers,
    Roger
    Roger Mills, Sep 3, 2012

  3. Jed

    Jed Guest

    "Roger Mills" <> wrote in message
    > On 03/09/2012 11:45, Jed wrote:
    >> Is there a regular in this group that has a voip.co.uk account and would
    >> be
    >> willing to give this numpty some help? Simple stuff for someone that
    >> knows
    >> what they're doing
    >>
    >> The only reason I'm suggesting a voip.co.uk account holder is because my
    >> queries relate to the web management interface.
    >>
    >> And no, nothing to do with complaints or criticism of the provider, just
    >> my
    >> own inadequacy.
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>

    > Try me if you like. I've got an account, but don't find the web interface
    > totally intuitive!
    >
    > My email address DOES work and, although not routinely checked, I'll look
    > out for one.
    > --
    > Cheers,
    > Roger

    Thanks Roger. I'll take some screen shots and will hopefully send them
    through in the next few days and for sure by the end of the week.
    Jed, Sep 3, 2012
  4. Jed

    > On 03/09/2012 11:45, Jed wrote:
    >> Is there a regular in this group that has a voip.co.uk account and would
    >> be
    >> willing to give this numpty some help? Simple stuff for someone that
    >> knows
    >> what they're doing
    >>
    >> The only reason I'm suggesting a voip.co.uk account holder is because my
    >> queries relate to the web management interface.
    >>
    >> And no, nothing to do with complaints or criticism of the provider, just
    >> my
    >> own inadequacy.
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>

    > Try me if you like. I've got an account, but don't find the web interface
    > totally intuitive!
    >
    > My email address DOES work and, although not routinely checked, I'll look
    > out for one.
    > --
    > Cheers,
    > Roger