    --
    I wasn't paranoid until they started following me!

    >, Feb 5, 2007

  2. > Just changed over from sipdiscount to voip.co.uk, all working fine
    > even with my wifi PDA and SJphone :)
    > Question they say the 3 way calling is possible, How?? there is no
    > instructions, has any one done this and what buttons would I have to
    > press to put 1 call on hold and dial another? then re connect call 1?
    >
    > Many thanks
    >
    > Opeel

    I use Sipgate and VoIPStunt on an ATA, with either of these I dial the
    first person, establish the call, then press recall to place the first
    call on hold, then dial the other person, then press recall to join the
    calls.

    Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Feb 6, 2007

  3. >

    Brian A Guest

    On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 01:04:13 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"

    >> Just changed over from sipdiscount to voip.co.uk, all working fine
    >> even with my wifi PDA and SJphone :)
    >> Question they say the 3 way calling is possible, How?? there is no
    >> instructions, has any one done this and what buttons would I have to
    >> press to put 1 call on hold and dial another? then re connect call 1?
    >>
    >> Many thanks
    >>
    >> Opeel

    >I use Sipgate and VoIPStunt on an ATA, with either of these I dial the
    >first person, establish the call, then press recall to place the first
    >call on hold, then dial the other person, then press recall to join the
    >calls.

    Just bear in mind that, if you have the UK pack, that you won't get
    both calls on the same tariff rate.
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Feb 6, 2007
  4. On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 22:07:36 GMT, Brian A
    <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 01:04:13 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
    ><bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
    >
    >>> Just changed over from sipdiscount to voip.co.uk, all working fine
    >>> even with my wifi PDA and SJphone :)
    >>> Question they say the 3 way calling is possible, How?? there is no
    >>> instructions, has any one done this and what buttons would I have to
    >>> press to put 1 call on hold and dial another? then re connect call 1?
    >>>
    >>> Many thanks
    >>>
    >>> Opeel

    >>I use Sipgate and VoIPStunt on an ATA, with either of these I dial the
    >>first person, establish the call, then press recall to place the first
    >>call on hold, then dial the other person, then press recall to join the
    >>calls.

    >Just bear in mind that, if you have the UK pack, that you won't get
    >both calls on the same tariff rate.
    >Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Does that mean that at offpeak times, one of the connections will be
    metered?

    Steve in Herts, Feb 8, 2007
  5. >

    Brian A Guest

    On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 16:41:18 GMT, Steve in Herts
    <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 22:07:36 GMT, Brian A
    ><> wrote:

    >>>I use Sipgate and VoIPStunt on an ATA, with either of these I dial the
    >>>first person, establish the call, then press recall to place the first
    >>>call on hold, then dial the other person, then press recall to join the
    >>>calls.

    >>Just bear in mind that, if you have the UK pack, that you won't get
    >>both calls on the same tariff rate.
    >>Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    >Does that mean that at offpeak times, one of the connections will be
    >metered?

    Afaik that is exactly right. If you want two 'UK Pack' priced
    simultaneous calls you pay for two 'UK Packs' - the same would apply,
    afaik, at peak time.
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Feb 8, 2007