Voip.co.uk

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Thomas Kenyon, Jun 2, 2006.

  1. Is anybody else having a problem with outgoing calls via voip.co.uk
    today (and yesterday)?
    Thomas Kenyon, Jun 2, 2006

  2. Thomas Kenyon

    ACDeag Guest

    Thomas Kenyon expressed precisely :
    > Is anybody else having a problem with outgoing calls via voip.co.uk
    > today (and yesterday)?

    Used it last night no problems, have not used it today at all.
    ACDeag, Jun 2, 2006

  3. Thomas Kenyon

    Guest

    On Fri, 02 Jun 2006 10:19:23 GMT, Thomas Kenyon
    <> wrote:

    >Is anybody else having a problem with outgoing calls via voip.co.uk
    >today (and yesterday)?

    Ok here today and yesterday .
    , Jun 2, 2006
  4. wrote:
    > On Fri, 02 Jun 2006 10:19:23 GMT, Thomas Kenyon
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Is anybody else having a problem with outgoing calls via voip.co.uk
    >> today (and yesterday)?

    > Ok here today and yesterday .

    Thanks, it was a problem my end, looks like asterisk didn't properly
    close a channel and after that was blocking everything else that was
    going out.

    Looked very odd.
    Thomas Kenyon, Jun 2, 2006
  5. Thomas Kenyon

    alexd Guest

    Thomas Kenyon wrote:

    > Thanks, it was a problem my end, looks like asterisk didn't properly
    > close a channel and after that was blocking everything else that was
    > going out.
    >
    > Looked very odd.

    I had a similar problem with the last version of Asterisk I was using
    [asterisk_1-1.2.1.dfsg-1_amd64.deb] whereby after a call it would keep the
    channel open and peg the CPU at 100%, no network traffic in either
    direction, on about 50% of calls. Fixed in the current version so not sure
    if it was a Debian package issue or an upstream Asterisk bug.

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    19:07:15 up 13 days, 13:04, 1 user, load average: 0.06, 0.11, 0.16
    alexd, Jun 2, 2006
  6. alexd wrote:
    > Thomas Kenyon wrote:
    >
    >> Thanks, it was a problem my end, looks like asterisk didn't properly
    >> close a channel and after that was blocking everything else that was
    >> going out.
    >>
    >> Looked very odd.

    > I had a similar problem with the last version of Asterisk I was using
    > [asterisk_1-1.2.1.dfsg-1_amd64.deb] whereby after a call it would keep the
    > channel open and peg the CPU at 100%, no network traffic in either
    > direction, on about 50% of calls. Fixed in the current version so not sure
    > if it was a Debian package issue or an upstream Asterisk bug.

    Weird, this was with 1.2.8, not happened since though.

    Although on another machine I have had a 1.2.8 crash.
    Thomas Kenyon, Jun 2, 2006