    I also had a couple of calls cut off yesterday without any reasons... And I
    am not on the beta server (as far as I know).

    Thanks
    Mr JM, Nov 8, 2007

  2. Mr JM

    Jono Guest

    Mr JM laid this down on his screen :
    > Am I the only one?
    >
    > I also had a couple of calls cut off yesterday without any reasons... And I
    > am not on the beta server (as far as I know).

    Mine's working fine ATM.
    Jono, Nov 8, 2007

  3. Mr JM

    Mr JM Guest

    "Jono" <> wrote in message
    > Mine's working fine ATM.

    Mine says on the screen (SNOM300): Temporaly unavailable: 080

    Thanks
    Mr JM, Nov 8, 2007
  4. Mr JM

    Guest

    On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 18:17:06 GMT, Jono <>
    wrote:

    >Mr JM laid this down on his screen :
    >> Am I the only one?
    >>
    >> I also had a couple of calls cut off yesterday without any reasons... And I
    >> am not on the beta server (as far as I know).

    >Mine's working fine ATM.

    Mine's been working perfectly all day has it always is .
    , Nov 8, 2007
  5. Mr JM

    Michael Guest

    Jono wrote:

    > Mr JM laid this down on his screen :
    > > Am I the only one?
    > >
    > > I also had a couple of calls cut off yesterday without any
    > > reasons... And I am not on the beta server (as far as I know).

    > Mine's working fine ATM.

    Mines down - cannot connect to server .... report sent to beta

    Michael, Nov 8, 2007
  6. Mr JM

    Linker3000 Guest

    Mr JM wrote:
    > Am I the only one?
    >
    > I also had a couple of calls cut off yesterday without any reasons...
    > And I am not on the beta server (as far as I know).
    >
    > Thanks

    Was working fine right up until I left the office at 17:00.

    Just checked our Asterisk Server and it's Registered and calls are working.
    Linker3000, Nov 9, 2007
  7. Mr JM

    Herman Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 18:17:06 GMT, Jono <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Mr JM laid this down on his screen :
    >>> Am I the only one?
    >>>
    >>> I also had a couple of calls cut off yesterday without any reasons...
    >>> And I
    >>> am not on the beta server (as far as I know).

    >>Mine's working fine ATM.
    >>

    > Mine's been working perfectly all day has it always is .

    I don't think "always" is the correct word to use - unless of course the
    general outages that have happened this year have not affected you!

    Having said that those outages do appear to have been a blip - none recently
    touch wood.
    Herman, Nov 9, 2007
  8. Mr JM

    Guest

    On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 21:19:35 GMT, "Herman"
    <whitehouse.madhouse.thisisaspamtraptakemeout!@bigfoot.com> wrote:

    >I don't think "always" is the correct word to use - unless of course the
    >general outages that have happened this year have not affected you!

    Probably they did in so much has my phone would have been of but has I
    never use voip.co.uk before 6 pm I would not have noticed I use
    voipcheap.com before 6 pm .
    >Having said that those outages do appear to have been a blip - none recently
    >touch wood.

    One I did notice through accidentally picking up the phone around 4.15
    one afternoon so it being down saved me a paying for a call in fact I
    haven't used ukvoip of all week this week been using up some credit I
    have left in my voipfone account only got two quid to go then the
    account will be closed .
    , Nov 9, 2007
  9. Mr JM

    It's Me Guest

    "Linker3000" <> wrote in message
    > Mr JM wrote:
    >> Am I the only one?
    >>
    >> I also had a couple of calls cut off yesterday without any reasons...
    >> And I am not on the beta server (as far as I know).
    >>
    >> Thanks

    > Was working fine right up until I left the office at 17:00.
    >
    > Just checked our Asterisk Server and it's Registered and calls are
    > working.

    The BETA went down the other day.

    I reported it on thier forum.
    It's Me, Nov 12, 2007
  10. Mr JM

    Herman Guest

    "Herman" <whitehouse.madhouse.thisisaspamtraptakemeout!@bigfoot.com> wrote
    in message news:H94Zi.22986$...
    > <> wrote in message
    >> On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 18:17:06 GMT, Jono <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Mr JM laid this down on his screen :

    >>>Mine's working fine ATM.
    >>>

    >> Mine's been working perfectly all day has it always is .

    > I don't think "always" is the correct word to use - unless of course the
    > general outages that have happened this year have not affected you!
    >
    > Having said that those outages do appear to have been a blip - none
    > recently touch wood.

    AAAARRGGGH! I wish I hadn't said that... voip.co.uk servers are very
    unreliable today...
    Herman, Nov 16, 2007