    using different ISP's and accounts.

    Looks like some outage to a previously perfect service.

    Roger.
    Roger Baker, Mar 7, 2007

  2. Roger Baker

    Phil Guest

    "Roger Baker" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Wednesday morning at 06:30. Two voip.co.uk accounts, both from
    > different locations, unable to log on to the voip.co.uk service. Both
    > using different ISP's and accounts.
    >
    > Looks like some outage to a previously perfect service.
    >
    > Roger.

    Same here, 2 accounts. Router not registering on either account.
    Phil, Mar 7, 2007

  3. Roger Baker

    Bill49 Guest

    On Mar 7, 6:33 am, Roger Baker <> wrote:
    > Wednesday morning at 06:30. Two voip.co.uk accounts, both from
    > different locations, unable to log on to the voip.co.uk service. Both
    > using different ISP's and accounts.
    >
    > Looks like some outage to a previously perfect service.
    >
    > Roger.

    Voip.co.uk is working fine here (just tested it)
    Bill
    Bill49, Mar 7, 2007
  4. Bill49 wrote:
    > On Mar 7, 6:33 am, Roger Baker <> wrote:
    >> Wednesday morning at 06:30. Two voip.co.uk accounts, both from
    >> different locations, unable to log on to the voip.co.uk service. Both
    >> using different ISP's and accounts.
    >>
    >> Looks like some outage to a previously perfect service.
    >>
    >> Roger.

    > Voip.co.uk is working fine here (just tested it)
    > Bill

    Registration not working here.
    Thomas Kenyon, Mar 7, 2007
  5. Roger Baker

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Tue, 6 Mar 2007, Bill49 writes
    >On Mar 7, 6:33 am, Roger Baker <> wrote:
    >> Wednesday morning at 06:30. Two voip.co.uk accounts, both from
    >> different locations, unable to log on to the voip.co.uk service. Both
    >> using different ISP's and accounts.
    >>
    >> Looks like some outage to a previously perfect service.
    >>
    >> Roger.

    >Voip.co.uk is working fine here (just tested it)
    >Bill

    Not working for me. 3 lines in use - none of them registering, as at
    8:15am
    David Floyd, Mar 7, 2007
  6. Roger Baker

    Roger Baker Guest

    On 6 Mar 2007 23:30:48 -0800, "Bill49" <>
    wrote:

    >Voip.co.uk is working fine here (just tested it)
    >Bill

    You seem to be the lucky one Bill. Still not working here at 08:20.
    Have lodged a support ticket.

    Roger.
    Roger Baker, Mar 7, 2007
  7. Roger Baker

    Bill49 Guest

    On 7 Mar, 07:30, "Bill49" <> wrote:
    > On Mar 7, 6:33 am, Roger Baker <> wrote:
    >
    > > Wednesday morning at 06:30. Two voip.co.uk accounts, both from
    > > different locations, unable to log on to the voip.co.uk service. Both
    > > using different ISP's and accounts.

    > > Looks like some outage to a previously perfect service.

    > > Roger.

    > Voip.co.uk is working fine here (just tested it)
    > Bill

    Just had another look.
    I can 'phone out to a my landline from voip.co. But I cannot ring
    voip.co from my landline or ring up other voip.co. accounts from
    voip.co.
    My ata say registration has failded (and my account says I'm of line)
    Strange that I can make outgoing calls !

    Bill
    Bill49, Mar 7, 2007
  8. Roger Baker

    Herman Guest

    "Thomas Kenyon" <> wrote in message
    > Bill49 wrote:
    >> On Mar 7, 6:33 am, Roger Baker <> wrote:
    >>> Wednesday morning at 06:30. Two voip.co.uk accounts, both from
    >>> different locations, unable to log on to the voip.co.uk service. Both
    >>> using different ISP's and accounts.
    >>>
    >>> Looks like some outage to a previously perfect service.
    >>>
    >>> Roger.

    >> Voip.co.uk is working fine here (just tested it)
    >> Bill
    >>

    > Registration not working here.

    Not registered since about 5 am. still down
    Herman, Mar 7, 2007
  9. Roger Baker

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Wed, 7 Mar 2007, Roger Baker writes
    >On 6 Mar 2007 23:30:48 -0800, "Bill49" <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Voip.co.uk is working fine here (just tested it)
    >>Bill

    >You seem to be the lucky one Bill. Still not working here at 08:20.
    >Have lodged a support ticket.

    Anybody had a reply to their ticket yet? I haven't!
    David Floyd, Mar 7, 2007
  10. David Floyd wrote:
    > In message of Wed, 7 Mar 2007, Roger Baker writes
    >> On 6 Mar 2007 23:30:48 -0800, "Bill49" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Voip.co.uk is working fine here (just tested it)
    >>> Bill

    >> You seem to be the lucky one Bill. Still not working here at 08:20.
    >> Have lodged a support ticket.
    >>

    > Anybody had a reply to their ticket yet? I haven't!

    I truly wish they'd offer static termination.
    I am honestly thinking of moving my incoming service with someone like
    voiptalk or gradwell for this purpose.
    Thomas Kenyon, Mar 7, 2007
  11. Roger Baker

    Jon Farmer Guest

    Thomas Kenyon wrote:
    > David Floyd wrote:

    > I truly wish they'd offer static termination.
    > I am honestly thinking of moving my incoming service with someone like
    > voiptalk or gradwell for this purpose.

    Entacall offer this service as well.

    Regards

    Jon

    Jon Farmer, Mar 7, 2007
  12. Roger Baker

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Wed, 7 Mar 2007, Thomas Kenyon writes
    >David Floyd wrote:
    >> In message of Wed, 7 Mar 2007, Roger Baker writes

    >>> You seem to be the lucky one Bill. Still not working here at 08:20.
    >>> Have lodged a support ticket.
    >>>

    >> Anybody had a reply to their ticket yet? I haven't!

    >I truly wish they'd offer static termination.
    >I am honestly thinking of moving my incoming service with someone like
    >voiptalk or gradwell for this purpose.

    Anyone know if you can transfer your number away from voip.co.uk.

    I rather like my number - and 99% of the time I like voip.co.uk (except
    for their voicemail). But if things go pear shape I would like to keep
    my numbers.

    David
    David Floyd, Mar 7, 2007
  13. Jon Farmer wrote:
    > Thomas Kenyon wrote:
    >> David Floyd wrote:

    >> I truly wish they'd offer static termination.
    >> I am honestly thinking of moving my incoming service with someone like
    >> voiptalk or gradwell for this purpose.

    > Entacall offer this service as well.

    I've not really bothered with entacall, since they don't appear to have
    pricing, availability, or basically any information at all regarding
    their offering (other than the fact that it exists) on their website.
    Thomas Kenyon, Mar 7, 2007
  14. Roger Baker

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Wed, 7 Mar 2007, David Floyd writes
    >In message of Wed, 7 Mar 2007, Roger Baker writes
    >>On 6 Mar 2007 23:30:48 -0800, "Bill49" <>
    >>wrote:
    >>
    >>>Voip.co.uk is working fine here (just tested it)
    >>>Bill

    >>You seem to be the lucky one Bill. Still not working here at 08:20.
    >>Have lodged a support ticket.
    >>

    >Anybody had a reply to their ticket yet? I haven't!

    Replying to my own question - I had a reply to my ticket at 9:20
    acknowledging that there was a problem, and another reply at 9:41 to say
    that normal service had resumed.

    I've only just got back to my computer and noticed this. And yes, normal
    service is back.

    David
    David Floyd, Mar 7, 2007
  15. Roger Baker

    Scope Guest

    Roger Baker wrote:
    > Wednesday morning at 06:30. Two voip.co.uk accounts, both from
    > different locations, unable to log on to the voip.co.uk service. Both
    > using different ISP's and accounts.
    >
    > Looks like some outage to a previously perfect service.
    >
    > Roger.

    My line is down aswell. I wish they had a status page on their website
    so they could keep us up to date, rather than 100s of people raising
    support tickets. (needless to say, I raised one aswell before I saw this
    thread. :)
    Scope, Mar 7, 2007
  16. Roger Baker

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Wed, 7 Mar 2007, Scope writes
    >Roger Baker wrote:
    >> Wednesday morning at 06:30. Two voip.co.uk accounts, both from
    >> different locations, unable to log on to the voip.co.uk service. Both
    >> using different ISP's and accounts.
    >> Looks like some outage to a previously perfect service.
    >> Roger.
    >>

    >My line is down aswell. I wish they had a status page on their website
    >so they could keep us up to date, rather than 100s of people raising
    >support tickets. (needless to say, I raised one aswell before I saw
    >this thread. :)

    Service is back up. But you need to reboot your devices.
    David Floyd, Mar 7, 2007
  17. Roger Baker

    Scope Guest

    David Floyd wrote:
    > In message of Wed, 7 Mar 2007, Scope writes
    >> Roger Baker wrote:
    >>> Wednesday morning at 06:30. Two voip.co.uk accounts, both from
    >>> different locations, unable to log on to the voip.co.uk service. Both
    >>> using different ISP's and accounts.
    >>> Looks like some outage to a previously perfect service.
    >>> Roger.
    >>>

    >> My line is down aswell. I wish they had a status page on their website
    >> so they could keep us up to date, rather than 100s of people raising
    >> support tickets. (needless to say, I raised one aswell before I saw
    >> this thread. :)
    >>

    > Service is back up. But you need to reboot your devices.

    So it is. :) I had to wait for my ATA to attempt another registration
    as my wife was on another line, and I couldnt reboot it.
    Scope, Mar 7, 2007
  18. Roger Baker

    Jon Farmer Guest

    Thomas Kenyon wrote:

    > I've not really bothered with entacall, since they don't appear to have
    > pricing, availability, or basically any information at all regarding
    > their offering (other than the fact that it exists) on their website.

    Thats because we only sell through the channel.

    Regards

    Jon

    Jon Farmer, Mar 7, 2007
  19. Jon Farmer wrote:
    > Thomas Kenyon wrote:
    >
    >> I've not really bothered with entacall, since they don't appear to have
    >> pricing, availability, or basically any information at all regarding
    >> their offering (other than the fact that it exists) on their website.

    > Thats because we only sell through the channel.

    Who/What are the channel?
    Thomas Kenyon, Mar 7, 2007
  20. Roger Baker

    Tim Guest

    Thomas Kenyon wrote:
    > Jon Farmer wrote:
    >> Thats because we only sell through the channel.
    >>

    > Who/What are the channel?

    Jon means his company only sells through resellers.

    Tim
    Tim, Mar 7, 2007