    number as the DID number?

    Many thanks

    Matthew
    Matt, Nov 15, 2006

  2. Matt

    Brian A Guest

    On 15 Nov 2006 01:58:26 -0800, "Matt" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >In a moment of madness I deleted the AAH/Trixbox settings for my
    >voip.co.uk incoming number!
    >
    >I've the user and password details but nothing more!
    >
    >Please can someone assist?
    >
    >Also, for inbound routing for the voip.co.uk, do you use the account
    >number as the DID number?
    >
    >Many thanks
    >
    >Matthew

    Sip server:
    registrar.voip.co.uk
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
    Brian A, Nov 15, 2006

  3. Matt

    Brian A Guest

    On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:09:46 GMT, Brian A
    <> wrote:

    >On 15 Nov 2006 01:58:26 -0800, "Matt" <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Hi,
    >>
    >>In a moment of madness I deleted the AAH/Trixbox settings for my
    >>voip.co.uk incoming number!
    >>
    >>I've the user and password details but nothing more!
    >>
    >>Please can someone assist?
    >>
    >>Also, for inbound routing for the voip.co.uk, do you use the account
    >>number as the DID number?
    >>
    >>Many thanks
    >>
    >>Matthew

    >Sip server:
    >registrar.voip.co.uk

    Sorry, didn't answer your other question..
    yes..

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
    Brian A, Nov 15, 2006
  4. Matt

    Jono Guest

    Matt explained :
    > Hi,
    >
    > In a moment of madness I deleted the AAH/Trixbox settings for my
    > voip.co.uk incoming number!
    >
    > I've the user and password details but nothing more!
    >
    > Please can someone assist?
    >
    > Also, for inbound routing for the voip.co.uk, do you use the account
    > number as the DID number?
    >
    > Many thanks
    >
    > Matthew

    Below are my voip.co.uk trunk settings & DID settings.

    PEER:
    authuser=123456 ;ID not PSTN #
    canreinvite=no
    context=from-pstn
    fromdomain=proxy.voip.co.uk
    fromuser=123456
    host=proxy.voip.co.uk
    insecure=very
    secret=PASSWORD
    type=peer
    username=123456

    Regitration:
    123456:p/123456

    Inbound routing:
    DID# 123456
    Jono, Nov 15, 2006
  5. Matt

    linker3000 Guest

    Jono wrote:
    > Matt explained :
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> In a moment of madness I deleted the AAH/Trixbox settings for my
    >> voip.co.uk incoming number!
    >>
    >> I've the user and password details but nothing more!
    >>
    >> Please can someone assist?
    >>
    >> Also, for inbound routing for the voip.co.uk, do you use the account
    >> number as the DID number?
    >>
    >> Many thanks
    >>
    >> Matthew

    > Below are my voip.co.uk trunk settings & DID settings.
    >
    > PEER:
    > authuser=123456 ;ID not PSTN #
    > canreinvite=no
    > context=from-pstn
    > fromdomain=proxy.voip.co.uk
    > fromuser=123456
    > host=proxy.voip.co.uk
    > insecure=very
    > secret=PASSWORD
    > type=peer
    > username=123456
    >
    > Regitration:
    > 123456:p/123456
    >
    > Inbound routing:
    > DID# 123456

    Looks pretty much like what I ended up with too.
    linker3000, Nov 15, 2006
  6. Matt

    Matt Guest

    Jono wrote:

    > Below are my voip.co.uk trunk settings & DID settings.
    >
    > PEER:
    > authuser=123456 ;ID not PSTN #
    > canreinvite=no
    > context=from-pstn
    > fromdomain=proxy.voip.co.uk
    > fromuser=123456
    > host=proxy.voip.co.uk
    > insecure=very
    > secret=PASSWORD
    > type=peer
    > username=123456
    >
    > Regitration:
    > 123456:p/123456
    >
    > Inbound routing:
    > DID# 123456

    Cheers Jono,

    So the:-

    Incoming Settings:
    USER Details:

    Are all blank?

    Do you have your box to accept anonymous sip calls?

    Many thanks

    Matthew

    :
    Matt, Nov 15, 2006
  7. Matt

    linker3000 Guest

    Matt wrote:
    > Jono wrote:
    >
    >> Below are my voip.co.uk trunk settings & DID settings.
    >>
    >> PEER:
    >> authuser=123456 ;ID not PSTN #
    >> canreinvite=no
    >> context=from-pstn
    >> fromdomain=proxy.voip.co.uk
    >> fromuser=123456
    >> host=proxy.voip.co.uk
    >> insecure=very
    >> secret=PASSWORD
    >> type=peer
    >> username=123456
    >>
    >> Regitration:
    >> 123456:p/123456
    >>
    >> Inbound routing:
    >> DID# 123456

    > Cheers Jono,
    >
    > So the:-
    >
    > Incoming Settings:
    > USER Details:
    >
    > Are all blank?
    >
    > Do you have your box to accept anonymous sip calls?
    >

    > Many thanks
    >

    > Matthew
    >

    > :

    "Do you have your box to accept anonymous sip calls?"

    That would be a BIG no!!!!!
    linker3000, Nov 15, 2006
  8. Matt

    Jono Guest

    Matt wrote :
    > Jono wrote:
    >
    >> Below are my voip.co.uk trunk settings & DID settings.
    >>
    >> PEER:
    >> authuser=123456 ;ID not PSTN #
    >> canreinvite=no
    >> context=from-pstn
    >> fromdomain=proxy.voip.co.uk
    >> fromuser=123456
    >> host=proxy.voip.co.uk
    >> insecure=very
    >> secret=PASSWORD
    >> type=peer
    >> username=123456
    >>
    >> Regitration:
    >> 123456:p/123456
    >>
    >> Inbound routing:
    >> DID# 123456

    > Cheers Jono,
    >
    > So the:-
    >
    > Incoming Settings:
    > USER Details:
    >
    > Are all blank?

    Yep.

    > Do you have your box to accept anonymous sip calls?

    You don't need to allow anonymous SIP calls as the DID Inbound Route
    takes care of inbound calls.
    Jono, Nov 15, 2006
  9. Matt

    Graham Guest

    "Matt" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > In a moment of madness I deleted the AAH/Trixbox settings for my
    > voip.co.uk incoming number!
    >
    > I've the user and password details but nothing more!
    >
    > Please can someone assist?
    >
    > Also, for inbound routing for the voip.co.uk, do you use the account
    > number as the DID number?
    >
    > Many thanks
    >
    > Matthew

    I suggest you do what I do and set a backup schedule to backup your configs
    every day at midnight, then you can easily undo "improvements" you make
    to your box.

    --
    Graham.
    %Profound_observation%