    Phil Guest

    No calls I've made or received for about 24 hours seem to be appearing in my
    voip.co.uk call records list. Is anyone else having the same problem?
    Phil, May 22, 2007

  2. Phil

    Ian Pawson Guest

    Phil wrote:
    > No calls I've made or received for about 24 hours seem to be appearing in my
    > voip.co.uk call records list. Is anyone else having the same problem?

    Just checked my account and recent calls listed ok
    Ian Pawson, May 22, 2007

  3. Phil

    Herman Guest

    "Ian Pawson" <> wrote in message
    > Phil wrote:
    >> No calls I've made or received for about 24 hours seem to be appearing in
    >> my
    >> voip.co.uk call records list. Is anyone else having the same problem?
    >>

    > Just checked my account and recent calls listed ok

    Mine ok too
    Herman, May 22, 2007
  4. Phil

    GymRatZ Guest

    Phil wrote:
    > No calls I've made or received for about 24 hours seem to be appearing in my
    > voip.co.uk call records list. Is anyone else having the same problem?

    Sure they haven't accidentally gone over pstn or another voip supplier
    if more than one account set up?
    GymRatZ, May 22, 2007
  5. Phil

    Mick Guest

    Ian Pawson wrote:

    > Phil wrote:
    > > No calls I've made or received for about 24 hours seem to be
    > > appearing in my voip.co.uk call records list. Is anyone else having
    > > the same problem?
    > >

    > Just checked my account and recent calls listed ok

    And mine

    Mick, May 22, 2007
  6. Phil

    Phil Guest

    "GymRatZ" <> wrote in message
    > Sure they haven't accidentally gone over pstn or another voip supplier if
    > more than one account set up?

    Yes you were right. I have 2 lines with voip.co.uk and somehow my router's
    settings had changed and both phones were using the same voip.co.uk account.
    Phil, May 23, 2007
  7. Phil

    GymRatZ Guest

    Phil wrote:
    > "GymRatZ" <> wrote in message
    >> Sure they haven't accidentally gone over pstn or another voip supplier if
    >> more than one account set up?
    >>

    > Yes you were right. I have 2 lines with voip.co.uk and somehow my router's
    > settings had changed and both phones were using the same voip.co.uk account.

    Been there done that.

    :¬)

    Glad it's sorted.

    Pete

    --
    http://www.gymratz.co.uk
    Gym & Fitness Equipment and nutrition.
    GymRatZ, May 23, 2007

  1. Thaqalain
  3. Vox Humana

    voip to voip calls

    Vox Humana, Mar 11, 2005, in forum: VOIP
    Darren J Longhorn
    May 16, 2005
  5. David Floyd

    Call Records at voip.co.uk

    David Floyd, Jan 27, 2006, in forum: UK VOIP