    to renew the UK pack (one of which has been awaiting a response for
    almost 2 weeks) and I haven't had a response.

    Does anyone here know how it is done?

    Thomas Kenyon, Apr 9, 2007

  2. Thomas Kenyon

    Bypass Guest

    Thomas Kenyon wrote:
    > I have sent support requests from 2 of my voip.co.uk accounts asking how
    > to renew the UK pack (one of which has been awaiting a response for
    > almost 2 weeks) and I haven't had a response.
    >
    > Does anyone here know how it is done?

    I was told to credit my account with sufficient funds to cover the
    renewal price, and then post a support ticket to tell them what you've
    done. Be careful about letting the renewal drag on, without paying,
    because you'll probably find that you'll lose the benefit of the reduced
    call charges for all the time you're UK Pack is expired.

    Bypass, Apr 9, 2007

  3. "Thomas Kenyon" <> wrote in message
    >I have sent support requests from 2 of my voip.co.uk accounts asking how
    > to renew the UK pack (one of which has been awaiting a response for
    > almost 2 weeks) and I haven't had a response.
    >
    > Does anyone here know how it is done?

    Bug the hell out of them by phone :)

    --
    Items on ebay:
    http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZscousesifinQQhtZ-1

    Simon Finnigan, Apr 9, 2007
  4. Thomas Kenyon

    Brian A Guest

    On Mon, 9 Apr 2007 17:10:56 +0100, "Simon Finnigan"
    <> wrote:

    >"Thomas Kenyon" <> wrote in message
    >>I have sent support requests from 2 of my voip.co.uk accounts asking how
    >> to renew the UK pack (one of which has been awaiting a response for
    >> almost 2 weeks) and I haven't had a response.
    >>
    >> Does anyone here know how it is done?

    >Bug the hell out of them by phone :)

    I agree that it is strange that they don't provide an option to say
    why you are topping up your account. I topped up my account and then
    raised a ticket. It all went OK.

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Apr 9, 2007
  5. Thomas Kenyon

    Guest

    On Mon, 09 Apr 2007 13:31:26 GMT, Thomas Kenyon
    <> wrote:

    >I have sent support requests from 2 of my voip.co.uk accounts asking how
    >to renew the UK pack (one of which has been awaiting a response for
    >almost 2 weeks) and I haven't had a response.
    >
    >Does anyone here know how it is done?

    Call support has I did the other week Chris offered to do it there and
    then until he checked my account and said I would be better of paying
    pr minute has I was not making enough calls to warrant the UK Pack
    anymore and I would be out of pocket by a few quid if I renewed .

    , Apr 10, 2007
  6. Thomas Kenyon

    <> wrote:

    >I have sent support requests from 2 of my voip.co.uk accounts asking how
    >to renew the UK pack (one of which has been awaiting a response for
    >almost 2 weeks) and I haven't had a response.
    >
    >Does anyone here know how it is done?

    Call support has I did the other week Chris offered to do it there and
    then until he checked my account and said I would be better of paying
    pr minute has I was not making enough calls to warrant the UK Pack
    anymore and I would be out of pocket by a few quid if I renewed .

    , Apr 10, 2007
  7. Thomas Kenyon