    I use X-Lite but it doesn't seem able to record a conversation. Is
    there another application that can do this?

    Thank you.

    Vincent Delporte, Dec 7, 2006

  2. Vincent Delporte

    Rick Merrill Guest

    Vincent Delporte wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I use X-Lite but it doesn't seem able to record a conversation. Is
    > there another application that can do this?
    >
    > Thank you.

    VoIP from ATT callvantage does this.

    Rick Merrill, Dec 7, 2006

  3. On Thu, 07 Dec 2006 17:05:24 -0500, Rick Merrill
    <> wrote:
    >VoIP from ATT callvantage does this.

    Thanks, but I would rather has this feature implemented in the VoIP
    client itself instead of on the VoIP provider side.

    Vincent Delporte, Dec 8, 2006
  4. Vincent Delporte wrote:
    > On Thu, 07 Dec 2006 17:05:24 -0500, Rick Merrill
    > <> wrote:
    >> VoIP from ATT callvantage does this.

    > Thanks, but I would rather has this feature implemented in the VoIP
    > client itself instead of on the VoIP provider side.

    I don't know about X-lite or any client doing this. If it helps, you
    can do this from Asterisk itself.

    Jonathan Roberts, Dec 8, 2006
  5. On Fri, 08 Dec 2006 06:41:41 -0600, Jonathan Roberts
    <> wrote:
    >I don't know about X-lite or any client doing this. If it helps, you
    >can do this from Asterisk itself.

    OK, I'll check it out. Or maybe TotalRecord can do this, but it'd be
    easier to just have some red button in the SIP client to start
    recording a conversation.

    Thanks.

    Vincent Delporte, Dec 8, 2006
  6. "Vincent Delporte" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 08 Dec 2006 06:41:41 -0600, Jonathan Roberts
    > <> wrote:
    >>I don't know about X-lite or any client doing this. If it helps, you
    >>can do this from Asterisk itself.

    > OK, I'll check it out. Or maybe TotalRecord can do this, but it'd be
    > easier to just have some red button in the SIP client to start
    > recording a conversation.

    X-Lite v.3 does have such button, and the conversation is recorded into a
    ..WAV file, by default placed in the folder "My Documents\X-Lite". To access
    that file after the end of the call, just go to the options (right-click on
    the X-Lite GUI and choose "Options"), and then click on the "Open" button in
    the "Recorded Calls Location" area. You can also change the folder for
    future recordings, if you like.

    Enzo

    Enzo Michelangeli, Dec 9, 2006
  7. On Sat, 9 Dec 2006 23:34:20 +0800, "Enzo Michelangeli"
    <-ip.com> wrote:
    >X-Lite v.3 does have such button, and the conversation is recorded into a
    >.WAV file, by default placed in the folder "My Documents\X-Lite".

    Stupid me :-/ Thanks.

    Vincent Delporte, Dec 11, 2006
  8. Vincent Delporte

    COPE2

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    i have used the record feature on xlite, and the recording is static, and no voice can be heard. its also recording on a video file that is a large file size.

    COPE2, Oct 27, 2009