    --
    Winter and Summer holidays in the alps!!!
    www.austrianfamilyholidays.co.uk

    Nigel, Nov 8, 2005

  2. Nigel

    Nick Guest

    "Nigel" <> wrote in message
    news:4370921f$0$41142$...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Is it correct - can you use the £5 credit and still get the free calls to
    > the UK?? So even if your balance goes down to Zero you can still get the
    > free phone call??
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Nigel
    > --
    > Winter and Summer holidays in the alps!!!
    > www.austrianfamilyholidays.co.uk

    Not quite true, your balance needs to be a
    minimum of 0.01p

    Nick, Nov 8, 2005

  3. In article <Ah5cf.8637$>, Nick
    <> writes

    >"Nigel" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Is it correct - can you use the £5 credit and still get the free calls to
    >> the UK?? So even if your balance goes down to Zero you can still get the
    >> free phone call??
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>
    >> Nigel
    >> --
    >> Winter and Summer holidays in the alps!!!
    >> www.austrianfamilyholidays.co.uk
    >>

    >Not quite true, your balance needs to be a
    >minimum of 0.01p

    I've just noticed they are now asking for £10.
    --
    Peter Pratten
    Please reply in group only

    Peter Pratten, Nov 12, 2005
  4. Nigel

    Brian A Guest

    On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 00:24:06 +0000, Peter Pratten
    <> wrote:

    >In article <Ah5cf.8637$>, Nick
    ><> writes
    >>
    >>"Nigel" <> wrote in message
    >>> Hi,
    >>>
    >>> Is it correct - can you use the £5 credit and still get the free calls to
    >>> the UK?? So even if your balance goes down to Zero you can still get the
    >>> free phone call??
    >>>
    >>> Thanks
    >>>
    >>> Nigel
    >>> --
    >>> Winter and Summer holidays in the alps!!!
    >>> www.austrianfamilyholidays.co.uk
    >>>

    >>Not quite true, your balance needs to be a
    >>minimum of 0.01p
    >>

    >I've just noticed they are now asking for £10.

    Seems to be the 'M O' of all the 1899/18866/voipbuster etc. group of
    companies. Start at nil or very low cost and then increase the charge
    after the technology and customer base are on firmer ground.

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Nov 12, 2005
  5. Nigel

    J Smith Guest

    Brian A wrote:
    > >I've just noticed they are now asking for £10.

    > Seems to be the 'M O' of all the 1899/18866/voipbuster etc. group of
    > companies. Start at nil or very low cost and then increase the charge
    > after the technology and customer base are on firmer ground.

    Their sister company, SIPDiscount still seems to be quite a good deal.
    Most of the free call destinations that are in both VoIP Cheap and VoIP
    Buster are included and they still only want 5 euros (about £4)! Takes
    a bit more knowledge than their VoIP* products to setup though.

    J Smith, Nov 12, 2005