    old outstanding balance plus the new credit ** However it states that I only
    have 60 days to use the total balance not 120 days ?.. Any idea if error or
    they have changed the expiry time on credit via text.
    ted_radioham, Jun 13, 2006

  2. ted_radioham

    Max Power Guest

    ted_radioham wrote:
    > I have just updated my voip cheap account with the latest software and I
    > find I have 12 days left before my balance runs out. On checking the ways to
    > pay it states if I update using a text message my new credit lasts for 120
    > days. I have just uppdated by text and the account has been updated with the
    > old outstanding balance plus the new credit ** However it states that I only
    > have 60 days to use the total balance not 120 days ?.. Any idea if error or
    > they have changed the expiry time on credit via text.

    I had the same thing happen to me a couple of weeks ago. I thought
    topping up by text message was the best option as it was advertised as
    only £5 for 120 days. I raised a query with them on their website help
    page, but they haven't bothered to reply and obviously still haven't
    updated their website. Last time I give them any more of my money.
    Max
    Max Power, Jun 13, 2006

  3. ted_radioham

    ted_radioham Guest

    thanks Max, I have never got a reply from them in the past over other
    issues.
    ted_radioham, Jun 13, 2006
  4. ted_radioham

    Guest

    ted_radioham wrote:
    > thanks Max, I have never got a reply from them in the past over other
    > issues.

    Then I won't bother to complain ... I'm well past my 120 days using
    another Betamax service and credit is still valid and I'm still
    calling.

    Yep - you really can't trust these people to keep their word ;-)

    Stuart
    , Jun 14, 2006