    Just get an un-obatinable tone when I call any numbers. (Yes. I am dialling
    00 44 and dropping the first 0!)

    Marty

    Marty C, Mar 11, 2006

  2. Marty C

    Guest

    On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 18:35:59 -0000, "Marty C"
    <> wrote:

    >Anyone else having problems on VOIP Cheap tonight?
    >
    >Just get an un-obatinable tone when I call any numbers. (Yes. I am dialling
    >00 44 and dropping the first 0!)
    >
    >Marty

    Same here .

    , Mar 11, 2006

  3. Marty C

    <> wrote:

    >Anyone else having problems on VOIP Cheap tonight?
    >
    >Just get an un-obatinable tone when I call any numbers. (Yes. I am dialling
    >00 44 and dropping the first 0!)
    >
    >Marty

    Same problem with Internet calls.com also ! .

    , Mar 11, 2006
  4. Marty C

    Marty C Guest

    <> wrote in message

    > Same problem with Internet calls.com also ! .

    Just tried calling my mobile (as opposed to a UK landline) and it works
    fine!

    Presumably something to do with the routing being different?

    Marty

    Marty C, Mar 11, 2006
  5. Marty C

    Guest

    On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 19:25:30 -0000, "Marty C"
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >>>

    >> Same problem with Internet calls.com also ! .

    >Just tried calling my mobile (as opposed to a UK landline) and it works
    >fine!
    >
    >Presumably something to do with the routing being different?
    >
    >Marty

    Looks like all is well again I can now dial all numbers, thought it
    may have gone down until Monday then remembered its voipcheap we are
    on about not SIPGATE .

    , Mar 11, 2006