    get one but it says something like "There are no numbers available for your
    account". My account is in positive balance too. Anyone else had this
    problem?
    Gareth :-\\\) voom, Nov 1, 2005

  2. Gareth :-\\\) voom

    GwG Guest

    "Gareth :-\) voom" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Just heard you can get a geographical number for voipcheap so logged
    > in to
    > get one but it says something like "There are no numbers available for
    > your
    > account". My account is in positive balance too. Anyone else had this
    > problem?

    Just signed up after seeing the other thread, (thanks Welcome), put £5
    credit on the account, and got my free 'local' number in about 2 minutes
    from registering.
    GwG, Nov 1, 2005

  3. Gareth :-\\\) voom

    J Smith Guest

    Gareth :-\) voom wrote:
    > Just heard you can get a geographical number for voipcheap so logged in to
    > get one but it says something like "There are no numbers available for your
    > account". My account is in positive balance too. Anyone else had this
    > problem?

    Yes. I got round it by changing my address to an address in Birmingham
    and got an 0121 number.
    J Smith, Nov 3, 2005
  4. "J Smith" <> wrote in message
    > Gareth :-\) voom wrote:
    > > Just heard you can get a geographical number for voipcheap so logged in

    > > get one but it says something like "There are no numbers available for

    your
    > > account". My account is in positive balance too. Anyone else had this
    > > problem?

    > Yes. I got round it by changing my address to an address in Birmingham
    > and got an 0121 number.

    Thanks I managed to get one by changing the address. Didn't give me a
    geographical though. It gave me an 056 number.
    Gareth :-\\\) voom, Nov 3, 2005
  5. Thus spaketh Gareth :-\) voom:
    > "J Smith" <> wrote in message
    >> Gareth :-\) voom wrote:
    >>> Just heard you can get a geographical number for voipcheap so
    >>> logged in to get one but it says something like "There are no
    >>> numbers available for your account". My account is in positive
    >>> balance too. Anyone else had this problem?

    >> Yes. I got round it by changing my address to an address in
    >> Birmingham and got an 0121 number.
    >>

    > Thanks I managed to get one by changing the address. Didn't give me a
    > geographical though. It gave me an 056 number.

    At least calling in wise they are treated the same as 01 or 02 numbers.

    For half (£25) of my bonus (£50) when referred to Telewest or £5 when referred
    to easyMobile contact me via above site.
    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Nov 3, 2005
  6. Gareth :-\\\) voom

    Andrew Guest

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
    > Thus spaketh Gareth :-\) voom:
    >> "J Smith" <> wrote in message
    >>> Yes. I got round it by changing my address to an address in
    >>> Birmingham and got an 0121 number.
    >>>

    >> Thanks I managed to get one by changing the address. Didn't give me a
    >> geographical though. It gave me an 056 number.

    > At least calling in wise they are treated the same as 01 or 02 numbers.

    that's not guaranteed though.
    Andrew, Nov 3, 2005
  7. Gareth :-\\\) voom

    J Smith Guest

    Andrew wrote:
    > > At least calling in wise they are treated the same as 01 or 02 numbers.

    > that's not guaranteed though.

    05 numbers are less well known as well and more likely to be considered
    "premium rate", I'd rather give someone an 01 number.
    J Smith, Nov 4, 2005
  8. Thus spaketh J Smith:
    > Andrew wrote:
    >>> At least calling in wise they are treated the same as 01 or 02
    >>> numbers.

    >> that's not guaranteed though.

    > 05 numbers are less well known as well and more likely to be
    > considered "premium rate", I'd rather give someone an 01 number.

    So would I, or 02 number.
    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Nov 4, 2005
  9. "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Thus spaketh Gareth :-\) voom:
    > > "J Smith" <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> Yes. I got round it by changing my address to an address in
    > >> Birmingham and got an 0121 number.
    > >>

    > > Thanks I managed to get one by changing the address. Didn't give me a
    > > geographical though. It gave me an 056 number.

    > At least calling in wise they are treated the same as 01 or 02 numbers.
    >

    > --
    > For South East Brum: http://www.south-east-birmingham.tk
    > For half (£25) of my bonus (£50) when referred to Telewest or £5 when

    referred
    > to easyMobile contact me via above site.

    YAC don't seem to think so either. I have a YAC 0870 number that I have
    tried to divert to this new 056 number and it will not allow it. I have
    contacted YAC to tell them it's a standard rate number. I will have to wait
    to see what they say.
    Gareth :-\\\) voom, Nov 4, 2005