VoIP Cheap - More free destinations

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Nov 29, 2005.

  1. Now free calls to:

    Australia
    Belgium
    Denmark
    Finland
    Germany
    Greece
    Iceland
    Ireland
    Italy
    Liechtenstein
    Luxembourg
    Monaco
    Netherlands
    New Zealand
    Norway
    Portugal
    Spain
    Sweden
    Taiwan
    United Kingdom
    United States

    www.voipcheap.co.uk

    For half (£25) of my bonus (£50) when referred to Telewest or £5 when referred
    to easyMobile contact me via above site.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Nov 29, 2005

  2. "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk> writes:
    > www.voipcheap.co.uk

    Does Voipcheap allow incoming sip calls to its customers? Is so
    please add the sip gateway to the sipbroker lists at the following URL
    so others can call Voipcheap users.

    http://www.sipbroker.com/sipbroker/action/providerWhitePages

    After sipbroker has the info I'll add it to the asterisk dialplan so
    any asterisk user can call them too.

    http://www.wsrcc.com/wolfgang/ftp/exten-peers.conf

    -wolfgang
    Direct SIP URL Dialing: http://www.wsrcc.com/wolfgang/phonedirectory.html