    660 nnnn number.

    For half (£25) of my bonus (£50) when referred to Telewest or £5 when referred
    to easyMobile contact me via above site.
    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Nov 1, 2005

  2. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk>
    wrote in message
    news:M%O9f.142169$
    > VoIP Cheap are now offering for free an incoming number.
    >
    > The number assigned is based on your location, therefore
    > I now have an 0121 660 nnnn number.

    You don't get to pick the number you want then..?

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Nov 1, 2005

  3. Thus spaketh Ivor Jones:
    > "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk>
    > wrote in message
    >> VoIP Cheap are now offering for free an incoming number.
    >>
    >> The number assigned is based on your location, therefore
    >> I now have an 0121 660 nnnn number.

    > You don't get to pick the number you want then..?
    >
    > Ivor

    I didn't, I thought you might have done, when you click buy (free voip number)
    it automatically assigns a number, I take it, it must take the area code to
    assign from your registered details, however I have not been able to confirm
    this other than receiving an 0121 number.
    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Nov 1, 2005
  4. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    Guest

    On Tue, 1 Nov 2005 19:10:01 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk>
    >wrote in message
    >> VoIP Cheap are now offering for free an incoming number.
    >>
    >> The number assigned is based on your location, therefore
    >> I now have an 0121 660 nnnn number.

    >You don't get to pick the number you want then..?

    Dose it matter Mr European .
    , Nov 1, 2005
  5. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 1 Nov 2005 19:10:01 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > > "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk>
    > > wrote in message
    > > > VoIP Cheap are now offering for free an incoming
    > > > number.
    > > >
    > > > The number assigned is based on your location,
    > > > therefore I now have an 0121 660 nnnn number.

    > > You don't get to pick the number you want then..?

    > Dose it matter Mr European .

    Dose..? You on drugs or something..?!

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Nov 1, 2005
  6. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    Ah Sole Guest

    On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 20:06:19 +0000, wrote:

    >On Tue, 1 Nov 2005 19:10:01 -0000, "Ivor Jones"

    >>You don't get to pick the number you want then..?

    >Dose it matter Mr European .

    Not really Mr Chew.
    Ah Sole, Nov 1, 2005
  7. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    Guest

    On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 19:05:16 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"

    >VoIP Cheap are now offering for free an incoming number.
    >
    >The number assigned is based on your location, therefore I now have an 0121
    >660 nnnn number.

    So how do you obtain this number ? .
    , Nov 1, 2005