    using their software?

    For Free £10 credit when you get referred to TalkTalk or £5 when referred to
    easyMobile contact me via above site.
    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Oct 14, 2005

  2. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    Lester Guest

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
    > Anyone else having problems logging into VoIP Cheap both on their website and
    > using their software?

    The website comes up.

    If you had to choose a name that googled effectively, would you select
    "cheap"? I think not.
    Lester, Oct 14, 2005

  3. Thus spaketh Lester:
    > {{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
    >> Anyone else having problems logging into VoIP Cheap both on their
    >> website and using their software?

    > The website comes up.
    >
    > If you had to choose a name that googled effectively, would you select
    > "cheap"? I think not.

    Yes the website comes up, but when you log in you get an error, and it fails
    to connect with the VoIP client.
    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Oct 14, 2005
  4. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    Lester Guest

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:

    > Yes the website comes up, but when you log in you get an error, and it fails
    > to connect with the VoIP client.

    You're quite right, they're down.
    Lester, Oct 14, 2005
  5. Thus spaketh Lester:
    > {{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
    >
    >> Yes the website comes up, but when you log in you get an error, and
    >> it fails to connect with the VoIP client.

    > You're quite right, they're down.

    They're back up again now.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Oct 15, 2005