    TIA
    Regards,
    Martin
    Martin², Mar 14, 2007

  2. Martin²

    Jono Guest

    Martin² wrote:
    > I have modified cassette recorder which has wires that connect in series to
    > one of the two PSTN phone wires. It starts recording as soon as the handset
    > is picked up.
    > However it does not work on VoIP line :-( Zyxel 2602HWL )
    > Any ideas ?
    > Any other way of automatically recording VoIP calls ?
    > TIA

    What device are you using for your voip line?

    Another method of recording VoIP calls, admittedly overkill, if all you
    want is to record one call, is to run Asterisk. This is a software PBX
    which can be set up to record on demand, or all the time.
    Jono, Mar 14, 2007

  3. Martin²

    Linker3000 Guest

    Martin² wrote:
    > I have modified cassette recorder which has wires that connect in series to
    > one of the two PSTN phone wires. It starts recording as soon as the handset
    > is picked up.
    > However it does not work on VoIP line :-( Zyxel 2602HWL )
    > Any ideas ?
    > Any other way of automatically recording VoIP calls ?
    > TIA
    > Regards,
    > Martin

    Since the handset on a VoIP Phone is still analogue, how about an
    in-line hdset tap - you unplug your handset from the base, plug in the
    tap and then plug the handset into the second port on the tap.
    Linker3000, Mar 14, 2007