    I complete my usual credit card details, click 'continue' and nothing
    happens.

    Brian

    Brian, Oct 15, 2005

  2. Brian

    CoolUncle Guest

    Brian wrote:
    > Is there anyone else unable to top up their credit at present?
    > I complete my usual credit card details, click 'continue' and nothing
    > happens.
    >
    > Brian

    After a long wait, I got error 99.

    Tried adding credit via PayPal on assumption that it was just the
    credit-card-software broken. Paypal wen through OK, but credit has not
    increased.

    Colin

    CoolUncle, Oct 15, 2005

  3. Brian

    Brian Guest

    "CoolUncle" <> wrote in message
    > Brian wrote:
    >> Is there anyone else unable to top up their credit at present?
    >> I complete my usual credit card details, click 'continue' and nothing
    >> happens.
    >>
    >> Brian

    > After a long wait, I got error 99.
    >
    > Tried adding credit via PayPal on assumption that it was just the
    > credit-card-software broken. Paypal wen through OK, but credit has not
    > increased.

    Whatever the cause, it had recovered by today. Unfortunately, they had the
    audacity to only offer me the one-price option of ?10, despite the fact that
    their home page blurb says they have a ?5 option. Still, considering they
    have now taken Belgium (my home country) off their free calls list, I guess
    I need a bit more of a reserve fund.

    It's still the cheapest way to make calls.

    Brian

    Brian, Oct 17, 2005
  4. Brian

    Brian A Guest

    On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 22:53:43 +0200, "Brian" <>
    wrote:

    >"CoolUncle" <> wrote in message
    >> Brian wrote:
    >>> Is there anyone else unable to top up their credit at present?
    >>> I complete my usual credit card details, click 'continue' and nothing
    >>> happens.
    >>>
    >>> Brian

    >> After a long wait, I got error 99.
    >>
    >> Tried adding credit via PayPal on assumption that it was just the
    >> credit-card-software broken. Paypal wen through OK, but credit has not
    >> increased.
    >>

    >Whatever the cause, it had recovered by today. Unfortunately, they had the
    >audacity to only offer me the one-price option of ?10, despite the fact that
    >their home page blurb says they have a ?5 option. Still, considering they
    >have now taken Belgium (my home country) off their free calls list, I guess
    >I need a bit more of a reserve fund.
    >
    >It's still the cheapest way to make calls.
    >
    >Brian

    I assume that htis will work just as well - probably the same company
    anyway.
    http://www.sipdiscount.com/en/rates.html
    Belgium is FREE !!

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Oct 17, 2005
  5. Brian

    Brian Guest

    "Brian A" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 22:53:43 +0200, "Brian" <>
    > wrote:
    >>

    > I assume that htis will work just as well - probably the same company
    > anyway.
    > http://www.sipdiscount.com/en/rates.html
    > Belgium is FREE !!

    Certainly looks like the same company. In which case I guess their rates
    could suddenly change, without warning, as has happened with VoipBuster.

    Brian

    Brian, Oct 19, 2005
  6. Brian

    Brian A Guest

    On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 09:27:44 +0200, "Brian" <>
    wrote:

    >"Brian A" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 22:53:43 +0200, "Brian" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>>

    >> I assume that htis will work just as well - probably the same company
    >> anyway.
    >> http://www.sipdiscount.com/en/rates.html
    >> Belgium is FREE !!
    >>

    >Certainly looks like the same company. In which case I guess their rates
    >could suddenly change, without warning, as has happened with VoipBuster.
    >
    >Brian

    I think that they are trying out different models. Same company that
    runs voipbuster also runs, afaik, 3 other landline accessible LCR
    companies. All have a slightly different model. Even if voipbuster
    and/or sipdiscount do change they are cheap and, at 5 Euros, you will
    likely get some good value out of it.

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Oct 19, 2005