    business. http://www.voipchamps.net gives you all the details for
    starting a lucrative busines in the booming VOIP industry.

    Don't wait for the revolution to be over get in with voip now!!!

    SeKur1ty, Nov 1, 2005

  2. SeKur1ty

    Julius Guest

    I'll have 10 of those to go

    Julius, Nov 1, 2005

  3. SeKur1ty

    keymaster Guest

    "Julius" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I'll have 10 of those to go

    Yes, and would you be wanting fries with that sir?

    keymaster, Nov 1, 2005
  4. SeKur1ty

    voip champ Guest

    Great just sign up through the web site and you can get started. We
    will send you a free copy of our financial freedom magazine. Voip
    Champs is based from the best Voip company around just check out our
    site.

    http://www.voipchamps.net

    voip champ, Nov 1, 2005
  5. SeKur1ty

    Doz Guest

    Who are these muppets ?

    Doz, Nov 1, 2005
  6. SeKur1ty

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Doz" <> wrote in message
    > Who are these muppets ?

    I don't know, but at least they don't top post.

    $24.95 a month isn't cheap either. I could get a BT line and a lot of
    calls for that..!

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Nov 1, 2005
  7. SeKur1ty

    alexd Guest

    Doz wrote:

    > "voip champ" <> wrote in message

    <spam snipped>

    > | http://www.voipchamps.net
    >
    > Who are these muppets ?

    Not sure, but "Leighton Cubbage" sounds like he could be a town in
    Bedfordshire.

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    18:42:30 up 7 days, 22:16, 3 users, load average: 0.87, 0.42, 0.17

    alexd, Nov 1, 2005
  8. SeKur1ty

    Guest

    It does not look like the service is available in th UK. But I think
    you can get a virtual number that links back to the US.

    The flash phone looks ace

    , Nov 2, 2005