    independant marketing representative.

    Don't wait get started right away visit http://www.voipchamps.net and
    get your free copy of our financial freedom magazine.

    SeKur1ty, Nov 1, 2005

  2. SeKur1ty

    Guest

    How long has this company been in business and what are the chances of
    success?

    I have always heard of MLM but was afraid to try is there a large
    percentage that really succeed

    Is www.voipchamps.net the carrier or are they a representative?

    , Nov 2, 2005

  3. SeKur1ty

    Miguel Cruz Guest

    <> wrote:
    > How long has this company been in business and what are the chances of
    > success?
    >
    > I have always heard of MLM but was afraid to try is there a large
    > percentage that really succeed

    No, only the people running the scam make money at MLM. Everyone else just
    loses all their friends by annoying them with sales pitches all the time.
    Then they lose the money they blew buying into it.

    miguel
    --
    Hit The Road! Photos from 38 countries on 5 continents: http://travel.u.nu
    Latest photos: Burma; Hong Kong; Macau; Amsterdam; Grand Canyon; Amman

    Miguel Cruz, Nov 3, 2005
  4. (Miguel Cruz) writes:
    > No, only the people running the scam make money at MLM. Everyone else just
    > loses all their friends by annoying them with sales pitches all the time.
    > Then they lose the money they blew buying into it.

    The way to make a small bit of money is to *start* an MLM and to put
    aliases for yourself in the top 4 rows of the pyramid. That way you
    collect all the money from the suckers that are really doing the hard
    work.

    Of course this is the same hack as the make-money-fast schemes that
    plague usenet. Erase all the names in the msg and replace with an
    alias for yourself using the address of friends that you have prepped
    to hold any mail addressed this way for you.

    -wolfgang

    Wolfgang S. Rupprecht, Nov 3, 2005