    For the development of prepaid international calling cards.
    Can I have inside my systema my terminal call services? I'll appreciate any comments.
    Thanks.

    mili_mitrovich, Oct 17, 2006

  2. mili_mitrovich

    www.DORETEL.com

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Turn-Key Calling Card Solution

    Mili,

    We can help you with everything. We have a complete Turn-Key Calling Card Solution that includes Software, Servers, Cisco or Quintum Gateways, Training, Support and Installation.

    We even have leasing options for these solutions.

    We can also provide you with a A-Z Carrier Account, Printing & Design Services, 1-800 Toll Free & International Toll Free. If you need a Internet connection we can help there as well!

    Contact us today.

    Visit us online today... www.doretel.com

    Shane Breen
    Doretel Communications, Inc.