    Hi,
    Can anyone recommecd me a billing software for VOIP service
    thanks

    feras, Dec 30, 2003

  2. feras

    328.28.00 Guest

    U¿ytkownik feras napisa³:

    > Hi,
    > Can anyone recommecd me a billing software for VOIP service
    > thanks

    trabas

    R,
    --
    : "Z tylu roznych dróg przez zycie, kazdy ma prawo wybrac zle".
    : GG: 328.28.00 Email: studio(a.t)post.pl (Staszewski)

    : Zanim przeslesz do mnie email: http://212.126.18.251/nospam/

    328.28.00, Dec 30, 2003

  3. feras

    Frank Jones Guest

    I can recommend TeleCount - http://www.telecount.com for more information.

    HTH,
    Frank

    Frank Jones, Dec 31, 2003
  4. Hello!

    328.28.00 wrote:

    >> Can anyone recommecd me a billing software for VOIP service
    >> thanks

    > trabas

    The good thing about it is that it is free. Otherwise looking at the
    system from the general perspective, feature list, ... - it is quite far
    behind the modern commercial billing systems. (If you want you billing to
    be open-source - you can try PortaBilling).

    WBR, Andrew
    --
    Andrew Zhilenko
    Please remove "hide-email." from my email address when replying,

    Andrew Zhilenko, Jan 3, 2004
  5. feras

    328.28.00 Guest

    U¿ytkownik Andrew Zhilenko napisa³:

    > The good thing about it is that it is free. Otherwise looking at the
    > system from the general perspective, feature list, ... - it is quite far
    > behind the modern commercial billing systems. (If you want you billing
    > to be open-source - you can try PortaBilling).
    >
    > WBR, Andrew

    But this is a close system, and paying.

    R,

    328.28.00, Jan 3, 2004
  6. Hello!

    328.28.00 wrote:

    >> The good thing about it is that it is free. Otherwise looking at the
    >> system from the general perspective, feature list, ... - it is quite
    >> far behind the modern commercial billing systems. (If you want you
    >> billing to be open-source - you can try PortaBilling).

    > But this is a close system, and paying.

    Yes, it is a commercial software, if this is what you mean by "paying". I
    am not sure what do you mean by "close" - it is open-source in the same
    way as Trabas is.
    The big difference though is that PortaBilling (or any other modern
    commercial VoIP billing) can be installed within several hours, and you
    start doing your business and earning money. With the Trabas, you will
    have to get some developers and work on the software for quite a long
    time, which will cost you $$$ in their salary and missed revenues. For
    example (correct me if I am wrong!) Trabas does not even have any module
    for the real-time account authentication/authorization (only
    post-calculations), and without it you cannot seriously even consider
    providing any business services such as pre-paid cards, prepaid IP phones,
    remote gateway billing, ...

    WBR, Andrew

    Andrew Zhilenko, Jan 5, 2004
  7. feras

    328.28.00 Guest

    U¿ytkownik Andrew Zhilenko napisa³:

    > Hello!
    >
    > 328.28.00 wrote:
    >
    >>> The good thing about it is that it is free. Otherwise looking at the
    >>> system from the general perspective, feature list, ... - it is quite
    >>> far behind the modern commercial billing systems. (If you want you
    >>> billing to be open-source - you can try PortaBilling).

    >> But this is a close system, and paying.

    > Yes, it is a commercial software, if this is what you mean by "paying".
    > I am not sure what do you mean by "close" - it is open-source in the
    > same way as Trabas is.

    o sorry - i dont know it.

    R,

    328.28.00, Jan 6, 2004