    quality wins over extra features which I might never use.

    Any advice/guidance most welcome

    Cheers
    Duncan MacCallum, Mar 13, 2007

  2. Duncan MacCallum

    Brian A Guest

    On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 20:40:58 GMT, Duncan MacCallum
    <> wrote:

    >HI,
    >As ex freetalk customer transfered to Vonage my contract period is
    >coming to an end.
    >It is highly unlikely I will renew with Vonage and am looking around for
    >new viop provider. voip.co.uk looking most likely ATM.
    >Looking for suggestion for suitable ATA to attach to Belkin Pre N router
    >with in turn in linked to cable modem.
    >Not interested combined router/ATA solution and as its just for home use
    >quality wins over extra features which I might never use.
    >
    >Any advice/guidance most welcome
    >
    >Cheers

    I would recommend the Linksys/Sipura SPA-3102.
    If you have a landline you can integrate it with your voip. If you
    have no landline you just don't use that facility.
    The other advantage of the SPA-3102 is that it will allow you to
    include up to 5 different outgoing providers. Your calls will
    automatically be routed via th eappropriate provider depending on
    number type.
    e.g. Calls to 01/02 numbers via provider1, calls to mobiles via
    provider 2, etc.
    This ATA caters for just one incoming provider. If you need more than
    one incoming provider then you either choose a different ATA or use
    the services of Voxalot.

    If you just want the simplest of set ups and you have no landline, I
    would choose the Linksys/Sipura SPA-1001. This ATA works on voip only.
    It has 2 incoming/outgoing provider settings. The calls are
    terminiated to ONE set of handsets even though there are two incoming
    lines. That is very handy, of course, for a domestic environment.

    Check out broadbandstuff.co.uk.

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
    Brian A, Mar 14, 2007

  3. Brian A wrote:
    > On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 20:40:58 GMT, Duncan MacCallum
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> HI,
    >> As ex freetalk customer transfered to Vonage my contract period is
    >> coming to an end.
    >> It is highly unlikely I will renew with Vonage and am looking around
    >> for new viop provider. voip.co.uk looking most likely ATM.
    >> Looking for suggestion for suitable ATA to attach to Belkin Pre N
    >> router with in turn in linked to cable modem.
    >> Not interested combined router/ATA solution and as its just for home
    >> use quality wins over extra features which I might never use.
    >>
    >> Any advice/guidance most welcome
    >>
    >> Cheers

    > I would recommend the Linksys/Sipura SPA-3102.
    > If you have a landline you can integrate it with your voip. If you
    > have no landline you just don't use that facility.
    > The other advantage of the SPA-3102 is that it will allow you to
    > include up to 5 different outgoing providers. Your calls will
    > automatically be routed via th eappropriate provider depending on
    > number type.
    > e.g. Calls to 01/02 numbers via provider1, calls to mobiles via
    > provider 2, etc.
    > This ATA caters for just one incoming provider. If you need more than
    > one incoming provider then you either choose a different ATA or use
    > the services of Voxalot.
    >
    > If you just want the simplest of set ups and you have no landline, I
    > would choose the Linksys/Sipura SPA-1001. This ATA works on voip only.
    > It has 2 incoming/outgoing provider settings. The calls are
    > terminiated to ONE set of handsets even though there are two incoming
    > lines. That is very handy, of course, for a domestic environment.
    >
    > Check out broadbandstuff.co.uk.

    also broadbandbuyer.co.uk
    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Mar 14, 2007
  4. Duncan MacCallum

    C.Delarge Guest

    www.telme.sg/cedel and make also money !!

    Become your own telecom operator...and make millions of $ in the next 5
    years....

    info's :

    news: u%DJh.76586$...

    C.Delarge, Mar 18, 2007