    Can anyone help?

    Regards,
    Christian // Berlin // Germany.
    Christian Drewing, Oct 7, 2006

  2. "Christian Drewing" <> wrote in message

    > I am looking for an Internet Telephony application that can be used to
    > send a previously recorded sound file to another phone (land line or
    > cell phone).
    >
    > Can anyone help?
    >
    > Regards,
    > Christian // Berlin // Germany.

    You're looking for an auto-dialer that uses some form of Voip instead of
    landlines?
    Jonathan Roberts, Oct 7, 2006

  3. Check into Pronexus.com. they have VOIP capabilities using Intel's HMP. I
    currently use their ISDN interface to make a few million calls a month. and
    am in the process of changing over to SIP.

    If you are any type of VB programmer you can code the application yourself,
    if not you can purchase their autodialer application.

    Scott

    Scott Van Nest, Oct 7, 2006
  4. Jonathan Roberts schrieb:

    > You're looking for an auto-dialer that uses some form of Voip instead of
    > landlines?

    I am looking for some kind of dialer that can play a soundfile to a
    VOIP line. Normal land line (ISDN/analog) would be ok, too. But since I
    got rid of my old modem and ordered ADSL I have no phone at home
    instead of my cell phone.

    If we come to a VOIP based solution, it should be able to call a
    standard telephone line.

    So I am seeking for Skype with "Play .WAV" capabilities. ;-)
    Christian Drewing, Oct 7, 2006
  5. "Christian Drewing" <> wrote in message

    > Jonathan Roberts schrieb:
    >
    > > You're looking for an auto-dialer that uses some form of Voip instead of
    > > landlines?

    > I am looking for some kind of dialer that can play a soundfile to a
    > VOIP line. Normal land line (ISDN/analog) would be ok, too. But since I
    > got rid of my old modem and ordered ADSL I have no phone at home
    > instead of my cell phone.
    >
    > If we come to a VOIP based solution, it should be able to call a
    > standard telephone line.
    >
    > So I am seeking for Skype with "Play .WAV" capabilities. ;-)

    An Asterisk PBX can do this. It may be overkill for what you want. Some
    links regarding this are:

    http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk auto-dial out

    http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk auto-dial out deliver message

    Good luck!

    Jonathan
    Jonathan Roberts, Oct 7, 2006
  6. Christian Drewing

    Thomas Guest

    Not to forget http://www.asterisk.org and http://www.trixbox.org. A
    book that I found helpful is "Asterisk: The Future of Telephony".

    Not sure if this applies to your geography, but ViaTalk allows for
    broadcasting calls (up to 20 recipients, up to 10 times a month), but
    you have to record it with a handset.

    Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

    Thomas
    http://www.betterphone.org

    Thomas, Oct 7, 2006
  7. Christian Drewing

    Usenet Guest

    Sounds like you need and IVR, You can download free voip ivr Orasi from
    http://www.vidosystem.com
    they use script to customize your IVR flow

    Usenet, Oct 7, 2006