    money and create unbelievable cash flow,
    http://switch.to/wimax
    For US and Canadian customers or distributors only.

    FREE, Aug 25, 2005

  2. FREE

    AD C Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Opening in October a new company that brings VOIP and WIMAX to your door.
    > Profit from leading edge technology.
    > THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE. IF YOU KNOW ABOUT THESE TECHNOLOGIES, YOU ALREADY
    > KNOW IT'S A GOLD MINE WAITING TO BE OPENED!
    > You don't have to be on your computer!
    >
    > Sign up for FREE and reserve your spot and be first in line to save BIG
    > money and create unbelievable cash flow,
    > http://switch.to/wimax
    > For US and Canadian customers or distributors only.

    I dont't think this person can read, this is a U.K site, not U.S

    AD C, Aug 25, 2005

  3. FREE

    JPG Guest

    On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 08:41:41 +0100, AD C <>
    wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > says...
    >> Opening in October a new company that brings VOIP and WIMAX to your door.
    >> Profit from leading edge technology.
    >> THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE. IF YOU KNOW ABOUT THESE TECHNOLOGIES, YOU ALREADY
    >> KNOW IT'S A GOLD MINE WAITING TO BE OPENED!
    >> You don't have to be on your computer!
    >>
    >> Sign up for FREE and reserve your spot and be first in line to save BIG
    >> money and create unbelievable cash flow,
    >> http://switch.to/wimax
    >> For US and Canadian customers or distributors only.
    >>

    >I dont't think this person can read, this is a U.K site, not U.S

    Many Americans think the world consist of the US with a few third
    world bits added on, unless they have oil, of course.

    JPG, Aug 25, 2005
  4. FREE

    Lee Guest

    "JPG" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 08:41:41 +0100, AD C <>
    > wrote:

    >>I dont't think this person can read, this is a U.K site, not U.S

    > Many Americans think the world consist of the US with a few third
    > world bits added on, unless they have oil, of course.

    ....in which case these just count as US.

    Lee, Aug 25, 2005
  5. FREE

    AD C Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > >I dont't think this person can read, this is a U.K site, not U.S

    > Many Americans think the world consist of the US with a few third
    > world bits added on, unless they have oil, of course.

    That explains it.

    AD C, Aug 25, 2005
  6. FREE

    Brian A Guest

    On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 23:02:21 +0100, AD C <>
    wrote:

    >In article <>,
    >says...
    >> >I dont't think this person can read, this is a U.K site, not U.S

    >> Many Americans think the world consist of the US with a few third
    >> world bits added on, unless they have oil, of course.

    >That explains it.

    I have found some people who think everything revolves round London.
    One person who thought the only Virgin Magastore was in London.
    Another who thought that we didn't have motorway cafes in the North.
    I just explained that we didn't need them because we only had horses
    and carts.

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Aug 26, 2005
  7. FREE

    AD C Guest

    In article <>, no_spam_bca1000
    @hotmail.com says...

    > >That explains it.

    > I have found some people who think everything revolves round London.

    Like Americans who think the world revolves around the U.S.A.

    > One person who thought the only Virgin Magastore was in London.
    > Another who thought that we didn't have motorway cafes in the North.
    > I just explained that we didn't need them because we only had horses
    > and carts.

    I like that,

    AD C, Aug 26, 2005