    there figured something out :)

    TYIA

    Azm
    Alaeddin, May 26, 2004

  2. Christen Fihl, May 26, 2004

  3. Christen Fihl, May 26, 2004
  4. Alaeddin

    3mR Guest

    "Alaeddin" <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:...
    > hello all,
    >
    > Does anyone know of a service or device that works over Vsat
    > connections? I would like to use my Vsat connection for my
    > international calls as well in order to justify the cost.
    >

    > I know there are problems with the delay but i ma sure someone out
    > there figured something out :)
    >

    > TYIA
    >
    > Azm

    Do you have a sat connection? mono or bi-directional?
    How do you find with it?
    Tell us if the "voice-over-sat" works! I'm very interested in it!
    3mR, May 26, 2004
  5. Alaeddin

    DJ Guest

    "3mR" <> wrote in message news:<rC0tc.340760$>...

    > Do you have a sat connection? mono or bi-directional?

    Bi. LincSat which works over the DirecWay bird.

    > How do you find with it?

    Better than paying 100 000$ to run telephone poles to my house, or
    500$ a month for a true satellite phone ;-).

    > Tell us if the "voice-over-sat" works! I'm very interested in it!

    It does. It's quirky, but it does.

    DJ
    DJ, May 26, 2004
  6. Alaeddin

    Alaeddin Guest

    Is that a service that only works with your vsat provider? Would it
    work on others? I will also get a Bi vsat.

    Alaeddin, May 27, 2004