    I read this log file, catch phone IP and called number?

    Thank you very much

    bye

    Diego (Atos), Nov 4, 2006

  2. Diego (Atos)

    alexd Guest

    Diego (Atos) wrote:

    > Hi you all
    > (first of all, please, excuse my english).
    >
    > I need to trace daily calls made from some voip phones.
    > I think i'd to read a log file, witch router writes. is it right?
    >
    > If i connect to internet through a proxy, it writes this log file, so i
    > can read PC's IP and URL, so i can trace visited sites. For a VoIP, can
    > I read this log file, catch phone IP and called number?

    Which model of router are you using?

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    09:34:01 up 11 days, 17:19, 2 users, load average: 3.03, 3.03, 3.00

    alexd, Nov 5, 2006

  3. Diego (Atos)

    Diego (Atos) Guest

    > Which model of router are you using?

    I'm waiting for a list of routers... now i'm looking for info

    thanks

    Diego (Atos), Nov 5, 2006
  4. Diego (Atos)

    alexd Guest

    Diego (Atos) wrote:

    >> Which model of router are you using?

    > I'm waiting for a list of routers... now i'm looking for info

    Do you mean you're waiting for someone in this newsgroup to furnish you with
    a list? Or someone somewhere else is sending you a list?

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    21:24:00 up 13 days, 5:09, 3 users, load average: 3.46, 3.24, 3.09

    alexd, Nov 6, 2006
  5. Diego (Atos)

    Diego (Atos) Guest

    > Diego (Atos) wrote:
    >
    > >> Which model of router are you using?

    > > I'm waiting for a list of routers... now i'm looking for info

    > Do you mean you're waiting for someone in this newsgroup to furnish you with
    > a list? Or someone somewhere else is sending you a list?

    somewhere else...

    Diego (Atos), Nov 6, 2006