    commands
    I will use for QOS?

    Thanks in advance

    ants, Jan 26, 2005

  2. You should be able to use the command "auto qos voip trust" this should
    trust the VOIP classification on the ingress packets from the phone.
    You can also use "no auto qos voip" on the interfaces that you do not
    want to use it. To disable auto-QoS on mulitple interfaces at the same
    time, you can use the interface range global configuration command.
    Hope this helps.
    Regards,
    Daniel
    www.CherryFive.com

    Daniel Prinsloo - www.CherryFive.com, Jan 26, 2005

  3. ants

    ants Guest

    thanks daniel..
    but another problem i am now facing..
    don't think i have the enhanced ios version installed..
    can i upgrade to an enhanced version?

    my ver info below..

    -----------------
    IOS (tm) C2950 Software (C2950-I6Q4L2-M), Version 12.1(20)EA1a, RELEASE
    SOFTWARE (fc1)
    Compiled Mon 19-Apr-04 20:58 by yenanh
    Image text-base: 0x80010000, data-base: 0x805A8000

    ROM: Bootstrap program is C2950 boot loader

    System image file is "flash:/c2950-i6q4l2-mz.121-20.EA1a.bin"
    ----------------------------

    ants, Jan 26, 2005
  4. Ok, there is another way. It looks like your image supports this. Lets
    try this:

    configure terminal
    interface [interface-id] (you need to change this)
    mls qos trust cos
    end

    show mls qos interface [interface-id]

    The cos keyword setting is used if your network is composed of Ethernet
    LANs or Catalyst 2950 switches and has no more than two types of
    traffic.

    Regards,

    Daniel
    www.CherryFive.com