    I'm looking for something that can allow maybe 20 or more handsets to
    operate simultaneously but only need 1 to 1 conversations not conference
    calling

    Dee, May 22, 2005

  2. On Sun, 22 May 2005 21:49:25 +0100, Dee
    <> wrote:

    >What kind of equipment is needed to enable the use of DECT handsets as
    >intercoms within a building?

    DECT handsets do station to station calls on the same base station ie
    1-1 internal calls. I doubt you can get 20 on a base though. But
    several DECT stations on a PABX ?

    A wireless VoIP SIP phone may allow IP to IP calls if there's a
    wireless LAN for them to run off. Bit pricey I suspect.

    Phil
    --
    spamcop.net address commissioned 18/06/04
    Come on down !

    Phil Thompson, May 22, 2005