VoIP advice wanted.

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by MarkH, Jun 21, 2006.

  1. MarkH

    MarkH Guest

    I have been looking at setting up Skype or another VoIP app to reduce my
    need for the standard phone service from Telecom. Once naked DSL is
    available I want to change to that and save myself over $500 per year.

    Are there any VoIP services available that currently offer an Auckland
    phone number for inward calls? I notice SkypeIn does not list any NZ
    numbers, though there would have to be a good chance that this would change
    once we have naked DSL available.

    Apart from Skype what other VoIP systems are recommended?

    --
    Mark Heyes (New Zealand)
    Maskerade

    MarkH, Jun 21, 2006