    system and if not can anyone suggest an alternative.

    TIA

    Lee
    The Last Outpost, Feb 5, 2007

  2. The Last Outpost

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "The Last Outpost" <> wrote in
    message
    news:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have been looking into a Voip adaptor for a friend who
    > wises to use he's sipgage number via a normal phone. I
    > found this one on the PC world site:
    > http://tinyurl.com/ynoqx6 which mentions Vonage.
    >
    > My question is does anyone know if this would work with
    > the Sipgate system and if not can anyone suggest an
    > alternative.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Lee

    Equipment supplied by or for Vonage tends to be locked to Vonage. It may
    be possible to unlock it but I couldn't tell you personally.

    Sipgate do sell stuff on their website but most of it can probably be
    obtained elsewhere as well. The site does have configuration information
    for all the devices they sell though.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Feb 5, 2007

  3. Thus spaketh The Last Outpost:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have been looking into a Voip adaptor for a friend who wises to use
    > he's sipgage number via a normal phone. I found this one on the PC
    > world site: http://tinyurl.com/ynoqx6 which mentions Vonage.
    >
    > My question is does anyone know if this would work with the Sipgate
    > system and if not can anyone suggest an alternative.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Lee

    Locked to Vonage.

    http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/3272352/-/Product.html?searchstring=zoom 5800 &searchsource=0

    Have an ATA.
    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Feb 5, 2007
  4. On Feb 5, 2:07 pm, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"

    > > My question is does anyone know if this would work with the Sipgate
    > > system and if not can anyone suggest an alternative.

    > Locked to Vonage.
    >
    > http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/3272352/-/Product.html?searchstring=zoo...

    Hi,

    Thanks for the replies.

    Well my m'8 ordered the item from the URL above which arrived this
    morning and it now working fine apart from inbound CLI but that's not
    much of a problem so not too bothered about that unless there is an
    easy fix?

    Anyway thanks again.

    Lee.
    The Last Outpost, Feb 13, 2007