    build one using open-source tools alone.

    Thanks a lot.
    , Jun 28, 2006

  2. Hi,

    I'm using OpenVXI as well and the latest sourceforge release is 3.4 is
    less than a year ago.
    The point is I did not implement SIP so far, only CAPI. SIP will follow
    soon for me.
    I tried also to get support from Vocalocity, but they never answered.
    Maybe I can help you getting started and have a close look how OpenVXI
    works.

    So long...

    hat am 28.06.2006 04:11 folgendes geschrieben:

    Bjoern Morgenthaler, Jul 4, 2006