Voicestick with Fritzbox ?

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Kev, Jun 14, 2007.

  1. Kev

    Kev Guest

    Hi,

    Has anyone managed to get a Fritzbox to register with Voicestick, The
    Fritz is: FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7140 Annex A, Firmware version 39.04.20

    The requirements for voicestick are: VoiceStick email reply
    -------------------------

    "A couple of things about your setup...

    Yes, we can give you the configuration but you are responsible for the
    configuration, maintenance and updates etc for the Sipura 2000. We do
    not support any other devices on our network that are not certified,
    which currently is ONE our MG-3 ... We know that other ATA's are
    working
    on the network. We will only support the network side of this account
    as you have chosen a separate device.

    Here is your SIP configuration:

    The information you need to provision your 3rd party IAD is the
    following:

    SIP Proxy IP: 206.165.50.116
    SIP Proxy Port: 5060
    SIP Registration Domain: i2telecom.com
    STUN: Disabled
    SIP Username/Password: Your DID #/ your password

    Be advised that we do not provide any troubleshooting or maintenance
    support for 3rd party IAD's. Also, the provisioning information can
    change at any time.
    Thank you for supporting the VoiceStick"

    Hopefully some kind person will have managed this but I dont seem to
    be able to.

    All the settings do work fine with a Sipura SPA 2000

    Thanks
    Kev
    Kev, Jun 14, 2007