Voices for new animated "Adventures of Brer Rabbit"

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Film Buff, Mar 14, 2006.

  1. Film Buff

    Film Buff Guest

    Just thought I would pass this along to you guys.
    With the flap going on about Disney NOT releasing "Song of the South"
    because of issues - I thought you might be interested in this:
    I just priced the new Animated DVD of "The Adventures of Brer Rabbit"
    for next week and here arer the voices of the actors for the charcters
    - ALL AFRICAN-AMERICAN ACTORS!!!!

    Wayne Brady
    Nick Cannon
    Danny Glover
    D.L. Hughley
    Wanda Sykes
    etc.

    Now if Disney claims that "Song of the South" is offensive to
    African-Americans, then why are they lending their talents to this new
    retelling of the Brer Rabbit Stories.

    Maybe someone should send this DVD to IGER.

    Film Buff, Mar 14, 2006