VoicePulse with Multiple Cisco 186's on one IP?

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by jack turer, Dec 9, 2003.

  1. jack turer

    jack turer Guest

    Does anyone know if the Voicepulse service can work with multiple
    Cisco 186's behind 1 IP (with NAT-router behind it).

    Basically, it is for a small office that has 4..5 lines to the phone
    network, so it would need 2 or 3 Cisco ATA 186s to connect. They have
    a fast Internet connection, so I want to switch the 5 lines to Cisco
    ATA 186's and use them to connect to the phone network via Voicepulse.

    But does it work? Or is there a conflict between all the Ciscos if
    they share the same Internet IP address via NAT trying to connect with
    voicepulse like that? The above arrangement does work with
    freeWorldDial, but I wonder if voicepulse can also support the setup
    (if not, any idea who might? maybe IConnectHere, or some others?)

    (I asked voicepulse the above already but they dont have humans that
    answer the telephone, and I got a boiler plate email response back
    that didnt answer the above question when I asked it either... ..I
    hope their phone service is better than their customer service I
    guess)

    Anyone with experience of the above? Does it work? Any Caveats?

    Thank you!

    Jack
    jack turer, Dec 9, 2003