    Further, has anyone done the roll-your-own solution, using the VoicePulse
    Connect! and a homebrew hardware solution?

    Jeremy

    Jeremy Parr, Jan 19, 2004

  2. Jeremy Parr

    Jim Salter Guest

    Hi,

    Haven't used VoicePulse, but from what I hear telappliant voiptalk service
    is supposed to be better quality, and they offer direct termination for the
    popular asterisk platform.

    Jim

    "Jeremy Parr" <> wrote in message
    > Has anyone used the VoicePulse service? If so, how is the voice quality

    and

    Jim Salter, Jan 21, 2004

  3. Jeremy Parr

    Jeremy Parr Guest

    Thanks, I will check that out.

    Jeremy Parr, Jan 21, 2004
  4. Jeremy Parr

    Roy Guest

    Actually voice-pulse supports connections to Asterisk via IAX2

    Roy, Jan 23, 2004
  5. Jeremy Parr

    Roy, Jan 23, 2004
  6. Jeremy Parr

    VoIP Guy Guest

    found this link to telappliant's iax termination rates:
    http://www.telappliant.com/voiptalk/rates.htm

    Don't know how it compares to other providers.

    VoIP Guy, Jan 25, 2004