VOICEMASTER Trouble-shooting, support, fixing, upgrades

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Merlin, Nov 13, 2007.

  1. Merlin

    Merlin Guest

    --

    Dear Sirs,

    We have been working for VM2000 and SM7000 dedicated support for more than
    5 years. We know VM and SM total configuration, setup of Pc2PC,
    Pc2Phone,Pc 2 Device, Device 2 Device, Device 2 PC, Device to Phone, Phone
    2 Phone, Configure Multi Level Marketing, Configure Reseller, SMS
    Callback, VoiceMail, DIDS, callshop, softphone, IP Phone etc.

    Among the services we provide are:
    • Configuration, professional support and trouble-shooting services
    • Norfa configuration
    • Upgrades of old version Voicemaster up to 5.02 and Sysmaster up to
    2.0.58.
    • Softphones development for PC/Web-to-phone services
    • Callback configuration
    • Adding new features and possibilities to the existing ones
    • Consulting & Project development
    • CRM customization and web programming services

    Feel free to contact me directly for more details

    Best regards,
    e-mail: Merlin (at) tcpmail.co.uk
    MSN: merlin (at) vfemail.net
    Yahoo: merlin_mayer