Voicemaster / Sysmaster ‘session timeout’ 2010

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Merlin, Jan 2, 2010.

  1. Merlin

    Merlin Guest

    Happy New Year and prosperous 2010 for all forum members!

    Unfortunately 2010 for Sysmaster users has started with some misfortune:
    VM/SM CRM problem: due to a system bug it’s impossible for users to login
    into the system correctly through the CRM and web admin console.
    This is already second time Sysmaster makes such a ‘present’ for their
    users, last time they did it in January 2007

    Luckily, we are able to help in resolving this problem for all VM users.
    We have made a patch to fix this issue quickly,

    Contact me directly to get professional assistance.

    e-mail: merlin.mayer(at)gmail.com
    MSN:
    Yahoo: merlin_mayer
    Skype: VoIP_consultant