Voice /Sound mostly coming ,but no voice for Reuters TV & Paltalk on my system

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Thaqalain, Apr 9, 2006.

  1. Thaqalain

    Thaqalain Guest

    Voice ok here(Yahoo Player):
    javascript:void(window.open('http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/news;_ylt=AqGccU28Warnno6WaUyRpixg.3QA;_ylu=X3oDMTBhNXIwMGFqBHNlYwN2cHJvbW8-?ch=283293&cl=351390','playerWindow','width=793,height=608,scrollbars=no'));

    No Voice here(Reuters TV):
    http://today.reuters.com/tv/videoChannel.aspx?storyId=e662e9e0c9d47343813820774a586b8dee7e5989

    MEMRI TV Voice ok here
    http://switch5.castup.net/frames/20041020_MemriTV_Popup/video_480x360.asp?ai=214&ar=1104wmv&ak=null

    Voice ok here(BBC Asiannet)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/networks/asiannet/wmp.shtml?9all

    Voice ok here(BBC Urdu latest via Real Player V10)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/meta/tx/nb/latest_au_nb.ram

    No Voice for any of PlaTalk Rooms

    I checked both Reuters TV and Paltalk voice coming on another system
    with a different speaker attached to it.Where is wrong in my first
    system audio output?

    Thaqalain, Apr 9, 2006

  2. Thaqalain wrote:
    > Voice ok here(Yahoo Player):
    > javascript:void(window.open('http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/news;_ylt=AqGccU28Warnno6WaUyRpixg.3QA;_ylu=X3oDMTBhNXIwMGFqBHNlYwN2cHJvbW8-?ch=283293&cl=351390','playerWindow','width=793,height=608,scrollbars=no'));
    >
    > No Voice here(Reuters TV):
    > http://today.reuters.com/tv/videoChannel.aspx?storyId=e662e9e0c9d47343813820774a586b8dee7e5989
    >
    > MEMRI TV Voice ok here
    > http://switch5.castup.net/frames/20041020_MemriTV_Popup/video_480x360.asp?ai=214&ar=1104wmv&ak=null
    >
    > Voice ok here(BBC Asiannet)
    > http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/networks/asiannet/wmp.shtml?9all
    >
    > Voice ok here(BBC Urdu latest via Real Player V10)
    > http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/meta/tx/nb/latest_au_nb.ram
    >
    > No Voice for any of PlaTalk Rooms
    >
    > I checked both Reuters TV and Paltalk voice coming on another system
    > with a different speaker attached to it.Where is wrong in my first
    > system audio output?

    Your first is wrong because you haven't installed Service Pak2 in the first
    place.
    --
    - Frank DeLucca -

    MS-MPV
    Microsoft Corparation

    Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV, Apr 9, 2006

  3. Thaqalain

    Guest

    Infact the first main system is XP-SP2,while a standby one is XP-SP1.

    , Apr 10, 2006
  4. Thaqalain

    Guest

    Still waiting reply.