    Now studying M.C.A. First Year, and thinking to project for my final year on Voice Recoginition using Java programming.
    But i m getting confuse whether should i do this project or not,as it already in market.
    Please help me out for this....
    chhayak, Mar 19, 2011

  2. chhayak

    painbox

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Hi Guys! How are you all ? I am sara from Memphis. I must
    say that this is a good forum for VOIP discussion .

    During my search for for VOIP and call termination forums i found lots of forums like http://www.voiphelp24.com which is a good forum for finding Buyers/Sellers forour desired destination.

    http://www.voiphelp24.com
    painbox, Mar 23, 2011