    IP software if available. What should I be looking at or woodshed looking
    for.

    THANKS in advance.
    R Doornbosch, Oct 23, 2003

  2. R Doornbosch

    shido Guest

    What else are you looking to do?

    --
    Greg Merriweather
    The NuFone Network

    519-251-8225 x 3000
    IM:
    "R Doornbosch" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Was wondering if anybody can make a recommendation for voice over IP
    > computer software? Is their web site where I can do research on several
    > different products at once the Company currently has just under two dozen
    > users scattered over a 4000 sqr Km area and we would like to use voice

    over

    shido, Oct 23, 2003

  3. R Doornbosch

    R Doornbosch Guest

    We currently have a VPN connection at all of our locations but it would be
    nice to transfer files and share a few other things, however I'm mostly
    interested in just the Voice over IP so that when team members are
    collaborating they aren't billing up hours of phone time all at once. Now
    that I think about it, is it possible to conference? Basically this would
    just be computer to computer over DSL.
    R Doornbosch, Oct 24, 2003
  4. R Doornbosch

    shido Guest

    Yes you can use this VPN to talk to whoever is on it that has a softphone,
    ip phone or regular phone. Yes you can conference and have multiple
    conference rooms. Please send me your requirements or give me a call.

    shido, Oct 25, 2003
  5. R Doornbosch

    Pete Guest

    You may also want to look at differnet media gateways that are on the market
    so that your users do not have to depend on a PC to communicate. Ive used
    the QTelNet (www.qtelnet.com) FXO/FXS gateways a few times for clients that
    have VPNs. They work nice and dont require any other hardware to do the
    netwrok translation.

    Pete, Oct 26, 2003