    michael Guest

    How can I download voice and text messages from my cellphone to my PC

    Mike
    michael, Jul 22, 2007

  2. michael wrote:
    > How can I download voice and text messages from my cellphone to my PC

    Hold the earpiece up to your computer mic?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 22, 2007

  3. michael

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "michael" <> wrote in message
    > How can I download voice and text messages from my cellphone to my PC
    >
    > Mike

    Big stick. Put the phone on top of the PC, and beat the crap out of it.

    Now that you've dealt with YOUR frustration, why not post what KIND of
    phone, who the provider is, what OS your computer runs, etc., so someone has
    some idea HOW to help you with your whiney little problem.

    WhzzKdd, Jul 22, 2007
  4. WhzzKdd wrote:
    > "michael" <> wrote in message
    >> How can I download voice and text messages from my cellphone to my PC
    >>
    >> Mike
    >>

    > Big stick. Put the phone on top of the PC, and beat the crap out of it.
    >
    > Now that you've dealt with YOUR frustration, why not post what KIND of
    > phone, who the provider is, what OS your computer runs, etc., so someone has
    > some idea HOW to help you with your whiney little problem.

    Boy, somebody woke up on the wrong side of the hausfrau today.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 22, 2007
  5. michael

    michael Guest

    I have a Motorola V550 from Cingular and Windows XP as the OS on my PC.
    thanks

    michael, Jul 22, 2007
  6. michael

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > WhzzKdd wrote:
    >> "michael" <> wrote in message
    >>> How can I download voice and text messages from my cellphone to my PC
    >>>
    >>> Mike
    >>>

    >> Big stick. Put the phone on top of the PC, and beat the crap out of it.
    >>
    >> Now that you've dealt with YOUR frustration, why not post what KIND of
    >> phone, who the provider is, what OS your computer runs, etc., so someone
    >> has some idea HOW to help you with your whiney little problem.

    > Boy, somebody woke up on the wrong side of the hausfrau today.

    I have no use for cell phones <g>

    WhzzKdd, Jul 22, 2007
  7. michael

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "michael" <> wrote in message
    >I have a Motorola V550 from Cingular and Windows XP as the OS on my PC.
    > thanks

    Here's a link to the manual:
    http://www.phonedog.com/cell-phone-research/motorola-v535-v545-v550-e550_user-manual.aspx

    I scanned through it briefly, and didn't find anything helpful. In
    particular, since voicemail messages aren't stored in the phone, but by your
    provider, you should be checking with them to see if they have any way to do
    what you want.

    WhzzKdd, Jul 22, 2007
  8. michael

    Kenny Guest

    Is it Bluetooth?
    I have a Samsung which wouldn't work with Samsung software.
    Tried MobilEdit and Mobile Master, the former worked but not easily, the
    latter is fairly good with either Bluetooth or USB data cable.
    Look on their site/s for phone compatibility with the program.
    Their are trial versions of both.
    http://www.mobiledit.com/
    http://www.mobile-master.com/

    --
    Kenny Cargill

    Kenny, Jul 23, 2007
  9. Make up a fly lead to connect from your cell phone earpiece socket to your
    PC's soundcard AUX Input socket - then capture the output using "sound
    recorder" or any other sound capture application.

    Watcher of the Skies, Jul 25, 2007
  10. michael

    Mitch Guest

    In article <PeEpi.1070$>, Watcher of the
    Skies <> wrote:

    > "michael" <> wrote in message
    > > How can I download voice and text messages from my cellphone to my PC
    > >
    > > Mike

    OP Mike, do you know about this:

    http://www.ovolab.com/phlink/index.php

    It does that, in some ways.