    change it to 5. Also, I want to change CFWOB to 2 rings. Can someone help
    me please? Thanks and best regards

    Art
    artlab, Sep 28, 2005

  2. artlab

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "artlab" <> wrote in message
    news:_KD_e.3986$
    > In a VOIP system, is there a way to change the number of
    > rings that triggers both Call Forward On Busy and Call
    > Forward On No Answer.? (Forward to voice mail, that is).
    > In my system, CFONA takes about 10 rings and I want to
    > change it to 5. Also, I want to change CFWOB to 2 rings.
    > Can someone help me please? Thanks and best regards
    >
    > Art

    Depends on the VoIP provider, what voicemail system they are using etc.
    There is usually some sort of web interface to control things on your
    account, have you looked there..?

    What provider are you using and what is the voicemail system they
    employ..? I can tell you how it's done on my system (www.sipgate.co.uk)
    but it won't be the same on yours.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Sep 28, 2005